Checkmate

C.C POV

I looked outside and saw how the stars seem to fill the sky more. How is it that there are more stars out here than in Japan?

"C.C.? " I looked back and saw (F/n) come towards me.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing but I think I have a plan to get Lelouch back."

"Really! What?"

"It's called operation switch." She said I seemed more confused by the name now.

"Okay listen this is what I'm going to do I'll dress up as Lelouch. I still have that mask that changes my voice and eye color. Plus with the wig and the bandages to push my chess down, I should still be able to be Lelouch's double.

"But how? Can you change under all that pressure? And how will you get there if it's Zero they want?"

"I just need to knock Suzaku out for a few hours."

"Alright let's see if this plan works."

Lelouch POV

By the looks of things, it seems (F/n) has a plan but how will she do it? It was always strange how her plans follow well with mine but if what I'm thinking is true. Then we might be able to go without fighting.

'I guess they're only one thing to do I have to lose the game.'

Your POV

You manage to make some tea but you add some of the sleeping remedies in the cup that was for Suzaku. It's a risky move for you to do this but he still had to pay for his little stunt. So you put them on the tray and walk towards his room.

'Please let this work.' You thought as you knock on his door.

"Hey (F/n)" Suzaku opens the door and you walk in.

"I thought that you might want to have a cup of tea that I made. It's supposed to give you energy." You said as you handed his cup to him.

"Thanks. So what was that whole meeting you were in?" He asked as he took a sip.

"They want C.C and they challenge you to a chess match. If we win we get Lelouch if we lose they get C.C and they see your face." You said as you looked at the cup.

"Well, not a very good idea. You know I'm not good at that game." He said as he took another sip of his cup.

"Yeah, I told them that I've only known three that were good at the game. Lelouch, Schneizel, and Zero."

"Well of course Lelouch was Zero but how am I supposed to match up against some pro?" He asked.

"I don't know but for now we are thinking about it." You notice that he finish the whole cup.

"What's wrong you hardly drank any of your tea." He asked.

"Sorry, Suzaku but I need to do this." That was the last thing you said as he fell to the ground.

'I hope he can understand for now I just need to get his spare clothes for Zero and the mask.' You walk towards his draws and get the clothes, shoes, and mask.

"Sorry Suzaku"

Time skip

The car arrive at the location and it was very quiet. Before you went in C.C gave you a temporary geass. That would help you out in case the plan backfired.

"You sure you can do this?" Leila asked as Akito open the door.

"I know I can. I've done this so many times it's natural for me now." I said. With the mask on your voice did sound like a guy. And with the bandages around your chest, you couldn't even tell if you were a girl or not.

"Okay let's go," Leila said as you got out as well as C.C.

'There's no turning back now. Once I step out I have to act it out without hesitation.' You thought as you got out of the car and follow everyone.

Once you got inside you saw Lelouch drinking water. There were two guards with him and the guy name Shin.

Lelouch POV

"Ah, Zero I see you came but the other girl didn't," Shin said as he notice one person missing.

"She had people that need medical care as a doctor her main priority is health and well-being of others. I see this is Julius Kingsley the guy that (F/n) mention." He said.

"Well, then shall we start I do have other things to do than waste time here." He said. I figured who was behind the mask from the way he talks. Going straight to the point she has not changed one bit.

"Let's start I would be very happy to win against one of the best," I said as I reveal the chessboard.

'I would have to lose in the last few turns.' I got the white side and she got the black side. I let her take the first move which was one of her pods that were in front of her brook.

'I wonder if Suzaku just let her come for him. Wait this is Suzaku we're talking about there's no way he would let her come. Let alone do something risky but this is her. No doubt that she did something to Suzaku to be here.' Lelouch

"You should focus on the game more. A clear mind is best on a game of chess." Zero said.

"It's mear curiosity of your identity. Zero was the one who killed the 99th emperor of Britannia. The mesaiya that kill the Demon known as Lelouch." I said while moving another pod.

"I would watch what you say they say that payback is far worse than anything." She moved her knight now. We kept playing the game and she was better than before. She took out all of the threats in the game.

'She's gotten better than before. The last game we had was five years ago.' I was deep in thought that I messed up on a move.

"I see you move your king. Then I guess it's natural that I move mine." She got her King and moved it too. We kept at it until there was one square left.

"Seems we tied care to call it a draw?"

"No, I would call this checkmate." She moved her queen and took out the king. I was so focused on the king like that day with Schneizel but she took me out with the queen.

"As reminded you are to come with us if beaten. A deals a deal." Zero said.

"Indeed it is we must keep our word to you Zero," I said while getting up.

'I must say you have changed a lot, little sister.'