One Shot to Win

Your POV

After that night you felt at ease doing your job. Once the exams were over you finally took a break after doing so many people coming in and out of the office. You were thankful to finish the exams in one day. C.C came in with Lelouch as they brought dinner for you in the office.

"We thought you might want some food," Lelouch said as he place some pizza in front of you.

"Thanks, Lelouch." You grab a slice and ate. You began to talk to them about Paris and how the city is like. When you heard someone coming you told them to move to the other room. Just in time when they got in Kaguya came in with her hands behind her back.

"Oh hey Kaguya you need something?" You acted as you weren't expecting someone.

"Stop the act now I know you and master Zero are together. How could you take him away from me?!" She said with anger in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" You asked as she pulled a gun out.

"I'm going to say this once leave master Zero alone and get out of his life." She said.

"Kaguya Zero is the one who came to me. Why don't you tell him yourself to stop coming to me?"

"Because he's a guy that would do anything to get what he wants. I'm sure if you refuse to do what I say I'll just kill you here and now." She said as you could see in the corner of your eye Lelouch giving you a sign that help is on its way.

Lelouch POV

I manage to call Leila and Akito saying that there's trouble in the infirmary. They'll be here in a few minutes but if things go wrong we'll have to take care of it.

"Go ahead and shoot me it won't make a difference. If Zero doesn't love you at all he'll never talk or get anywhere close to you ever again." She said as she walk closer until the gun was touching her chest. She grabbed it and aim it at her head as Kaguya was taken back from her action.

"What's wrong don't you want to get rid of me. Are you afraid of what Zero will do to you? I'm sure if he loves you he should be happy then again I could be wrong. Go on and shoot me there's no one here." She began to shake and finally put the gun down and drop it.

Just then Leila, Akito, and Suzaku came in and saw the gun on the floor

Just then Leila, Akito, and Suzaku came in and saw the gun on the floor. Kaguya began to cry as everyone seem to confuse everyone.

"What's going on we got a call saying someone had a gun," Leila said as she came into the room.

"It's alright Leila it's just a girl who can't take the truth about her only love not marrying her." (F/n) said as she got the gun and hand it to Zero.

"I'm so glad it's not me who had to deal with this," I mumbled as they grab Kaguya and escorted her out of the room.

Suzaku POV

Once Kaguya was out I saw the gun again. I couldn't believe that she would try to kill her.

"Hey don't worry it's was bound to happen. The best thing to do is to send her back to Japan." She said as she went to grab a slice of pizza.

"How can you be calm after that you almost died because of me. Why are you not scared?" I ask as she just looks at me confused.

"Well it's not new to me I've had stalkers before. They've all tried to kill me for not going out with them. So you can say it's nothing new to my life. After all, death is always following me where ever I go." She said ad she sat to finish her food.

"Listen tomorrow morning we're going to go and beat the rebels. Once it's over I'll above our relationship and we'll be together forever alright." She smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I just hope you know how to propose I'm sure you already had that plan?" I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Of course what kind of man would I be if I couldn't do that."

-----------
A/N

Hey guys it's me sorry it's a bit short this chapter I've been busy on other books that be released soon. That's why I've been unable to update this book much. So I will try to finish this book a soon as possible. So hope I hope you enjoy this chapter and until next time musicrider out. 😁✌