New Crew

Five years later

Your POV

You finally finished the medical program at the University at the top of the class. You got a job as a doctor at the W-O a Japanese section for the EE.UU military. It's been five years since you last saw your friends in Japan. You see Milly on the news a lot and talk to Rivalz. Nina is now helping the science department along with Lloyd and miss Cecil. You see Nunnally along with the new Zero on the news sometimes. You didn't bother to talk with her after all she is the Empress now.

"Hello, you must be (F/n) (L/n)." A girl with long light blond hair and light purple eyes said. She had a military uniform on. Beside her was a Japanese guy with long blue hair, that was tied to a braid, and blue eyes.

 Beside her was a Japanese guy with long blue hair, that was tied to a braid, and blue eyes

"Yes, and you must be commander Leila Malcal and Lieutenant Akito Hyuuga. Is a pleasure to meet both of you." You said as you shook her hand.

"Please just call me Leila alright anyway it's a pleasure to meet you as well miss (F/n)." She said as she shook your hand.

"Anyway lets us show you around and a few of our pilots are in the dining area," Leila said with a kind smile.

"Thank you miss Leila."

Time skip After a huge tour

"And here we have our three amazing pilots." Leila pointed to the three Japanese sitting as they looked at you.

"What's this another pilot joining us?" One of the guys said as he eyed you.

"I'm not a pilot I'm the new doctor here." You said to him.

"Oh, so you want to get me a physical check-up." He said to you.

"Unless you want to keep yourself alive. I suggest you watch what you say around me. I can make sure no one will ever find your body." You said with an innocent smile.

"Haha, I like her already." The girl laugh as the other guy laughed with her as well.

"Anyway before this pervert interrupted miss Leila let me introduce myself. My name is (F/n) (L/n) and I'm going to be the doctor around here. Well unless if I go back to my homeland of course." You said with a bow.

"Where are you from?" the girl asked.

"Japan my mother is Japanese and my father is Britannian. They both passed away when I was young." They seem surprised that you were a halfer.

(The picture is what they look like but I'm sure some of you know who they are because you seen the show or some part of it)

"Well I'm Ayano Kosaka," the girl said as she bowed to you.

"The name is Ryo Sayama and don't forget it hot stuff," Ryo said as he winked at you

"And I'm Yukiya Naruse but call me Yuki for short. It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." The other guy said as he bowed.

"Well, I guess that concludes our tour and introduction to everyone in W-O

"Well, I guess that concludes our tour and introduction to everyone in W-O. I hope you enjoy it here." Leila says as she smiles. For some odd reason, she reminded you of Sheryl.

"Thanks I hope we can all be good friends."

Leila POV

She's super nice to everyone here. I thought she would be one of those 'I'm better than you' kind of people. She might be able to help me with those three to stay out of trouble.

"Well, shall I show you where you'll be working?" I asked.

"Sure please lead the-" her phone started to ring and she looked at the caller ID she groaned.

"Can you please excuse for a minute?" I nodded as she closed the door.

"Yes, I'm so going to the infirmary now that I know the doctor is a hot girl," Ryo said as he fist-pumped.

"Well, it was nice knowing you," Yuki said as he read his book.

"I'm just glad theirs someone we can talk to that is from Japan," Ayano said as she stretch.

"I'm sorry that was my friend Gino he's been like this since I told him about my job here." She said as she came back.

"Aww, what a nice guy. Is he by any chance single?" Ayano asked.

"Sorry but he's going out with another friend of mine. She's the pilot of the Guren mark 2 of the black knights."

"EHHHH!" we all screamed as she seem unaffected by our reactions.

"You know the pilots of the Black Knights. How?" Ayano asked.

"Oh, well back when I was still in Japan I was part of the Black Knights. I was Zero's eyes and ears inside the of the Tokyo settlement. No one would have expected a high school girl to be in a terrorist group. Especially if you were an Ashford Academy student." She said as she laughed nervously.

"Wow, so what was Zero like?" Ryo asked.

"It's a secret only I can know. But I'll tell you this. He was super smart and very kind. He was almost like an older brother in a way." She said with a sad smile but then lost it and grab the necklace around her neck.

"Well, that's enough question, for now, you probably want some time to read all the medical files of our crew. So we'll let go of this topic for another day." I said as Ayano agreed but the guys wanted to know more of Zero. Ayano hit them under the table making them shut up.

'Whatever happened to her must have caused her a great loss.' I began to guide her to her office hoping she would feel at home with us as her new friends and hopefully her new family.