Reunion.

We take as much cover as we can into the shadows. More and more people have been seen around since the 'fight' with the infected. We need to get out of Munich and fast.
      Tino brings out a map that he found a while back and points to a place just north of here.
      "Augsburg. Day trip. If nothing goes wrong, that is."
      We all nod our heads and plan our trip after making camp on the outskirts of the city. Night came fast. Especially for this time of year... I think. I don't actually know what day it is but I think that it's nearing winter.
      "Reminds ya of our Vikings days, doesn't it, Norge?" Denmark tries to strike up a conversation with me, but I haven't been able to keep my head on straight lately.
      "Huh... oh, yeah... I guess." 
      "Yeah... our nights sleepin' under the stars. Making battle plans...." Mathias drapes his right arm around my shoulders, and I rest my head on his.
      "He's okay, right?" I can't help but think about my lille brør.
      "Who, Icey? Yeah, I'm sure he's fine. I'm sure everyone's fine. Even Peter. We've been through too much to let this kill us." The Dane tries to cheer me up a bit.
      "Yeah..." I say as I look over at Tino.
      He's looks like a child when he's sleeping. I'm glad he looks peaceful. It's hard when you're sleeping on cold concrete as the world continues its maddening chaos around you.
Soon, I join him in slumber.

      Same dream. Same voice. Same boat. Different... Snow?

      I'm not asleep for long with I wake up to a hand over my mouth and a quite "shh" as the fire goes out. Footsteps are heard around our campsite and Denmark takes his hand off my mouth and reaches for his gun. The steps don't sound very heavy, so either a skilled hunter, a small person, or a child.
      We lay still for what seems an eternity, listening to the crackling leaves and sticks. I think Tino is awake, but I can't quite tell.    
      Mathias gets up and starts towards the steps. The tall man crouching to reduce his visibility.
      One pair of footsteps belonging to the intruder.
      Two pairs of footsteps, belonging to Mat.
      ...Three? Three pairs of footsteps. Much heavier than the first. Mathias pauses when the third is heard, but continues on quietly. He gets to the corner of the concrete wall left over from who knows what. And waits. The other steps have slowed down, maybe thinking we were awake.
      Mathias quickly jumps and turns the corner, aiming his gun at the unknown. A childish shriek was heard and a clack of something metal falling.
      "PETER!" Mathias yells.
      "U-uncle Denmark?" Says the small boy.