Mathias.

I lay back down as the injury starts to cause some problems.

      "Lukas, you've been getting hurt too much. Causin me stress problems..."
      "It's not in my control, Mathias. I was in a panic, I needed to get somewhere."
      "Yeah... I saw that. I was scavenging on the first floor when you came barreling through. How did you of all people cause so much commotion?"
      "Cut me some slack. It was only my second day on the road, Den..."
      Denmark looked surprised, as if what I just said was the last thing he expected.
      "You've only been outside for two days? Where were you before??" He asks with heavy concern in his voice.
      "Unconscious in a shelter a few hours from here."
      "But it's been almost four months?!"
      "Then I've been unconscious for almost three months, but enough about me. I want to know how you got here."
      He stares at me as if he's analyzing something. That's a first.
      "Well... After the explosion... I had looked in the rubble for the four of ya and couldn't find anyone, so I figured some shelter had come and taken you guys. So I went searching for you... So far, I've had no luck finding anyone except you. Not even any clues as to where you'd be. So I've checked every shelter I've found, I think yours was the next one on my list... Where were you heading?"
      "Your country. Or Svergie. A man told me that another shelter had taken a silver-haired man up to Danmark or Svergie. So I was planning on going there."
      "You think it's Iceland?"
      "Well, he's the only one with silver hair who was in bad enough condition to be taken to a shelter..."
      "Right. Well, after you heal up a bit, we'll head out again."
      "Are you not going to search anymore shelters for the others?"
      "Nah. I doubt anyone was taken to a shelter in Italy, and plus, I've got you now, and a clue to where Icey is."
      "Hm..." I move my gaze from him to the ceiling. "Where are we?"
      "I had set up a little camp like thing while searching the shelters in the area. I get a few things stocked up and stay in one place until I look through all of the shelters."
      "Oh..." All this recklessness of mine is starting to cause me some real health problems. I can barely even move my leg and everything from my lower back down just aches.
      "Here..." Mathias shoves a spoon of cold soup in my mouth. "You need to eat if you've been down for four months."
      I glare at him, but continue letting him feed me. It's true that I'm practically starving.
      We talk, and eat, and rest, and eventually, my leg heals enough for me to at least walk slowly on my own.
      "No running unless absolutely necessary, got it? If it becomes too much a problem, I'll carry ya. No arguments."
      "Don't tell me what to do, Dane."
      "Heh, never change, Nor. Never change."
      He picks up and hands me my clothes and I slip them on, along with a jacket that Mathias found while scavenging one day. I slip my goggles on and tie the bandana. I grab my bag and Denmark does the same with his. His is more like a bookbag you'd see the kids wearing to school. He's also got a small pistol in a holder on his side. My dagger seems just pitiful compared to his pistol.

      We set out.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, so sorry if I get repetitive. If I do, please tell me and I'll try to change it. My writing skills are not the best. If you have any ideas or advice, please feel free to tell me. I'll be cutting down to one chapter a day or so. Unless it's a weekend. See ya next time ^-^