Chapter 1: Christmas....Miracle?

Mei Yun's POV

"Yahhh! Where's mom?" Luhan shouted from his bedroom.

I sighed at him ridiculously and picked up my phone to call my mom,

"Mom! Where are you? Luhan and I have been waiting for you to come home for the past 2 hours! Come on mom! It's Christmas Eve and Luhan is going back to Korea tomorrow! Hurry!"

"Yahh! Can't you both wait? Why are you both so impatient? Just wait for- AHHHHHHHHH!" My mom's line got cut off. My heart pounded abnormally.

I didn't want to think about the worse thing that could happen. So, I immediately called out his name and told him to hurry.

"What what what? Im here Im here. Just keep quiet," Luhan said in frustration.

"Luhan... Mom... I was just talking to her on the phone and suddenly I heard her scream and her line got cut off," I said while trying to hold back my tears.

His eyes widened.

Without hesitation, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug and he whispered," Hush. Don't cry. Everything's gonna be alright. Let's just wait. She'll be home in a minute." Luhan patted my head and wiped off the tears that were rolling off my cheeks.

I sat down in the dining area waiting for our mother and hoping that she's safe.

Luhan paced back and forth impatiently and constantly checking his phone.

-------------------------------------

Luhan's POV

I paced back and forth impatiently waiting for our mother to come home safely when suddenly....

'RINGGGGGGGGG!' I got an imcoming call from an unknown number and shocked from the unexpected call. I immediately answered the call.

"Hello? Is this Mr Lu? This is Dr Lee speaking."

"Yes. This is Mr Lu speaking. May I know why you are calling?"

"Yes. Uhm," he hesitates, "Im sorry to inform that your mother is in a critical condition due to the accident she was in earlier."

Right there. It hit me. I couldn't think straight. He was lying. He is lying right?

"What? Oh my. Please. Which hospital is she in?"

Right when he told me the location, I grabbed Mei Yun's hand and brought her to the car and told her to get in without explaining anything to her.

I didn't want her to cry. It'll be too hard on me. It kills me to see my little sister hurt and upset.

I got into the driver's seat and strapped myself up and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

Tears filled up my eyes while I forced myself to concentrate on the road.

"Luhan what happened? Who was on the line? Tell me!" Mei Yun said in confusion and at the verge of breaking down.

"That was Dr Lee. She got into an accident. Mom is still alive b-but she's in critical condition. " I replied hestitantly.

I knew it. I knew that she would cry uncontrollably. I can't see my little sister cry like this so I patted her back and told her that everything is going to be fine, hoping that she would feel better.

-------------------------------------

Mei Yun's POV

"That was Dr Lee. She got into an accident. Mom is still alive b-but she's in critical condition," he replied hesitantly.

I broke down instantly , deciding whether to believe what my brother said. Luhan patted my back to calm me down and told me that everything is going to be fine.

'NO. Everything is NOT going to be fine. MOM IS AT THE VERGE OF DYING AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT? DAMMIT! DAD IS ALREADY DEAD LIKE 5 YEARS AGO! IF MOM DIES, THEY'RE BOTH NEVER COMING BACK LIKE EVER!' I screamed in my head.

As soon as we got there I got off the car and slammed the door hard enough for everyone to notice but I was oblivious to the surroundings and concentrated only on my parents. So I ran off as fast as I could to the emergency area.

Luhan followed me and sped up to catch up and he grabbed my hand to calm me down again. We walked as fast as we could to the nearest nurse near the emergency area and asked her where our mom is located. She then brought us outside of the room.

"Can we go in?" Luhan asked.

"No, not yet. The doctor is still trying to-" She was explaining when the doctor came out of the room mom was in.

"How is our mother? Is she alright?"Luhan asked the doctor in a hurry.

"Are you Mr Lu? Im afraid that she's going away soon," The doctor said hesitantly while wiping off his sweat.

Luhan instantly grabbed his collar and I immediately tried to calm Luhan down and begged him to let go.

"Im so sorry. We did everything we could to save her. Im really sorry. But you may enter her room now to say your last words to her."

Luhan sighed deeply and patted his shoulder and I bowed to the doctor to show appreciation for trying to save our mother and I faked a smile.

We both took a deep breath before entering the room.

As soon as we stepped in, we heard our mother say , "Mei Yun, Luhan."

We tried our best not to break down infront of her after seeing her condition . Her head, arms, left leg and her stomach was wrapped with bandage.

"Mom!"I faked a smile. I elbowed Luhan to make him say something to her but instead he went over to her and hugged our mother.

-------------------------------------

So that was the first chapter of 'CHRISTMAS MIRACLE'

how was it? Please comment if it was good or not. Vote if you liked it please. recommend and yeah Chapter 2 will be out soon! (: please continue to support and read my fanfic hehe thanks!

much love xoxo