Chapter 10: Sasaeng Problems.

Mei Yun's POV

I still couldn't forget the way that Lay oppa confessed to me. It's been stucked in my mind for days now. We're getting awkward and weird when we're left alone together.

"Hey. Hey. Are you okay?" Sehun asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah. You're not eating your food,"Celest continued.

"Yah. Just leave her alone like that. She's not bothering us right. Just eat," Chanyeol scolded them.

"Hey, she's our friend. Can you be a little more caring?"Syahirah smacked him on his head.

"Uh yeah , I'm just... Excuse me guys, I need to go to the bathroom for awhile," I said, leaving them in confusion.

I opened the bathroom door and there they were.

"We meet again in... a bathroom. Where are your knights?" She asked me.

"Hye Jin. Stop your game and please don't bother me anymore. I had enough!"

"You seem to have enough of me but not Lay oppa I see," she said, raising up one of her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?"I asked her in confusion and took a step back nearer to the door.

"Don't go anywhere. I told you before to stay away from my oppas. But no! You just have to go on a date with Lay oppa eh?" She said then showing a picture of me and Lay oppa in the cafe we were in a week ago.

"B-but.. How did you-" 

Before I could even finish my sentence, Hye Jin gave a signal to Eun Jae and she pulled my hair while Ji Ra pinned me down in the wet bathroom floor.

"I-told-you-to-stay-away-from-them!" Hye Jin shouted, kicking me in the stomach after every single word.

Eun Jae slapped me twice on both my cheeks hard. I groaned in pain while Eun Jae pulled my hair harder and Hye Jin stepped on my left cheek and both Hye Jin and Ji Ra started kicking both my shin and stomach at the same time. I fought back and released myself from their grip and went closer to the door but they grabbed my leg and pulled me back in.

"Sehun Oppa! Chanyeol Oppa! D.O Oppa! Kai Oppa! Guys!" I cried out loud.

"Nobody is going to help you okay. Ji Ra, go outside and be a look out!"Hye Jin instructed her.

Hye Jin continued to smack me in the head and squeezing my wirsts. Eun Jae kept on slapping you on the cheeks and punching you in the stomach.

"If nobody can touch my oppas. Araseo?" She warned, taking out a penknife. Then, a second later, someone came bursting through the door.

"Chanyeol Oppa!"I cried out loud and he slapped Hye Jin, pinning her on to the wall harshly.

"Don't touch her. Ever!" Chanyeol oppa warned her.

"Chanyeol hyung! What happened? We all heard screams from the hallway!"Sehun asked running into the bathroom followed by Kai , D.O and our other 3 friends.

"What do you think?"Chanyeol asked him sarcastically and slapped Hye Jin lightly.

"Hyung, don't slap her! It'll just be another case of animal abuse," D.O joked.

"Hyung, that joke was lame. Ommo! Mei Yun are you okay?" Sehun asked me, taking the tissue from his pocket to wipe away the blood on my forehead.

"Sehun. Let me. You guys just go back to class. Hye Jin, Eun Jae, Ji Ra, I don't want to see your faces again. Get lost and don't bother her again!"Chanyeol shouted at them in fury and wiped away all the blood that was visible to him.