Chapter 12: Talk to me, would ya?

Chanyeol's POV

"What? Hyung, you're crazy," I told him.

"Yeah. You're just stating the obvious," he replied, sighing throughout the whole conversation.

"The point is, why are you unhappy? You've changed so much ever since she got here,"I asked him again calmly only to get a sigh back in response. He stood up and started to walk away from me. Does he like her? It can't be. He's my hyung. I'm his dongsaeng. He should be happy for us, not furious and confused.

"Hyung! Wait up!" I ran after him, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around to face me.

"What do you want? Why are you so bothered by me?"He asked then his eyes started to get filled up with tears making me feel even more guilty.

"For years I've always been inlove with her. She knows me since young. I was the only one she knew in EXO apart from Luhan. I've seen her grown up ever since she was little. We were so close. Luhan and I were close. From the way she smiles to the way she laughs. The way she makes every single thing better for me in life. But now, she only sees you because she loves you. Not me and that hurts knowing that some other guy can claim her in just six months. But I can't do anything now," Kris said to me with teary eyes as he wiped away his tears. I knew he was hurt but what can I do. I'm inlove with her too. If I let her go, will she love Kris?

"Hyung. I'm sorry. I've no idea that you've felt this way about her. I mean, I love her too,"I mumbled to him, feel all sorry and guilty.

"No. I don't want you both to be unhappy because of me. You're like my younger brother and she's already yours. But if you hurt her, I'm going to make her mine in just a second," he warned me, taking a deep breath then looking at me, sternly.

"Don't worry hyung. I won't. And thanks. ," I assured and smiled at him as I watched him walk away slowly. I just hope he'll be okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei Yun's POV

We waited for them both to come back home. It's been hours. Where are they? Are they hurt? I don't care if there's school tomorrow. I just want them to get back home safely.

"Oppa you're back! Where's Kris?" I questioned Chanyeol and checked his arms and face to see if he's hurt.

"I'm okay. Kris is already back in the other apartment, drunk. Why didn't you go to sleep? It's already midnight," He asked me again and chuckled at my worried expression.

"Yah! I was worried. In fact, we were all worried about you both!" I scolded him, smacking his arm.

"I'm sorry I made you all worried. Mei Yun-ah, go back to the M's apartment alright. You'll have to wake up early tomorrow for school," he persuaded as I pouted and kissed his cheek.

"Well, good night then oppa. Saranghae Chanyeol oppa!"

"Good night to you too and Saranghae Mei Yun. Oh, and if you can't sleep, just text me, I'll be right over in a second."

"Yah. Are you both done? I feel like I'm in a drama or something," Luhan interrupted as I giggled and waved the others goodbye and gave Chanyeol oppa the last hug for the night and we all went back to the apartment only to see Kris, sleeping on the sofa with a bear in his arms and pants unbuckled. He sure was drunk. 

"Let's carry him to his bedroom. Luhan help me,"Lay told him.

"I'd go and sleep guys. Well nights!"I waved them goodbye as I shut the door of my bedroom, collapsing on my bed, forgetting all the questions that I wanted to ask Kris earlier on.