Chapter 11: She's the problem now.

Mei Yun's POV

"Hey! We're ho- what are you guys doing?" Suho asked, bursting through the door with Baekhyun.

"She got beaten up again. So I brought her home to give her first aid," Chanyeol said calmly without realising that his hand was still around my waist.

"First aid eh? By first aid, you mean flirting with her?"Baekhyun said, pointing at his hand and he quickly removed his hand from my waist.

"Are you guys, dating or not? Tell us. We won't tell your brother," Suho said and Baekhyun just smiled at us, waiting for the asnswer.

I elbowed Chanyeol a few times and he finally speaks up , " Uh uh, y-yeah. W-we are -d-dating,"

"ohhhh!" They both chorused and winked at us.

"Ask your oppas from Exo-M to come over for dinner tonight okay?"Suho oppa offered and Baekhyun oppa winked at me again.

"Yah! Don't wink at my jagiya like that!" Chanyeol oppa scolded them.

"Shouldn't Kai oppa and the rest reach home by-"

"Hey guys! You left your belongings at school and here's the keys that you left under my table!" Kai said tossing me my bag and keys.

"Well, I should get going now! Bye guys and Yeollie!" I waved them goodbye and skipped happily to the apartment.

----------------------------------

"Mei Yun! What happened to your face?" Luhan asked me, waking me up.

"Oh. Uh. Dont worry about it. Its nothing," I shrugged him off me and tried to go back to sleep.

"Yah. Did Hye Jin do this to you?" He asked again, but more sternly this time.

"Maybe," I answered him simply.

"Aish. Jinja! She still doesn't get message does she!"

"Calm down! It's already... OH MY IT'S 5.30 ! GO AND GET READY TO HAVE DINNER IN THE OTHER APARTMENT IN HALF AN HOUR OK! TELL THE OTHER OPPAS,"I shouted into his ear as he constantly rubbed his ear.

He quickly got off my bed and raced back into his room as I just slipped off whatever I was wearing and wore a random attire like black tights and a white plain cropped.

I rushed out of the room and noticed that all of them are snuggling on the sofa after they're dressed.

"Oppas. Come on, lets go!" I shouted in Xiumin's ear.

"Yahh! You don't have to do that you know!" they scolded me and they all sat up.

"Lets go guys!" I said, pulling every single one of them out.

"You don t have to wear your shoes. Wear your slippers instead," Kris suggested.

We all rang the door bell of the EXO K's apartment and Chanyeol opened the door with a wide grin on his face.

"Oh hey! Come in guys!" Chanyeol greeted us and opened the door wide to let us come in.

"Oh my. Who cooked these?" Lay asked them and they all pointed at D.O.

"Lets all dig in!"Suho announced coming out of the kitchen with kimbap and we all ran to the dining area.

"Wow, Kyungsoo oppa, you should open up your own restaurant!" I complimented him and he ruffled my hair while I took another bite of the kimbap.

"Anyway guys. Just leave the plates in the sink. I volunteer to wash em!" Sehun said, jumping out of his seat and off to the kitchen area while we all passed around our plates and into the sink. Sehun hummed to the song ' No No No' by Apink while he finished washing them all.

"Guys, I have a suprise for you guys!"Suho suddenly said when Sehun came into the living room after doing the dishes.

"Mei Yun and Chanyeol are dating!"He continued. Baekhyun, Suho and Xiumin are jumping up and down, happy for their dongsaeng. While Luhan just dropped his jaw and kept looking at us both in confusion. Kai, Sehun, D.O, Tao and Chen just smiled and patted Chanyeol on the back.

Lay, who was suprisingly happy for me and him just said," Congratulations guys! Hope you both last till the end!"

"As long as you're happy," Lay then whispered into my ear.

"Thanks Lay oppa."

"Wait what? You both are together? You gotta be joking Suho," Kris suddenly asked in disbelief.

"It's true hyung!" Chanyeol told him, springing up.

"Aish. Jinja! I'm gonna go out to have a walk," Kris muttered and stomped out of the apartment, leaving us all in confusion.

"Is he not happy that we're together?" I asked them.

"I have no idea. It's the first time that he acted this way," Luhan said.

I sighed and went out of the house to follow Kris.

"Be back in a while oppas!" I told them.

I knew that he would be at the park. He's there regularly, eating ice-cream, jogging and playing on the swing set with Chanyeol.

And there he was, sitting on the bench with his head down. I approached him slowly and I tapped his shoulder while I sat down beside him.

"Kris oppa. What's wrong?" I asked him softly.

"It's nothing. You should go home. It's dark already."

"Well, because it's dark, you should go home too."

"I just.. want to be alone Mei Yun. Please don't bother me," he told me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you heard him. Go home Mei Yun, I'll talk to him alright," I heard a familiar voice said and I looked up only to see Chanyeol oppa beside me.

"B-but."

"Jagiya, go home alright? We have another day of school tomorrow. Be careful," Chanyeol said, kissing me on the forehead as I made my way home, sighing.

----------------------------------

Chanyeol's POV

"Hyung, what's wrong? Tell me," I asked him calmly and patted his back.

"Hyung!"

"Do you want to know what's wrong with me? Do you want to know what caused all these? Well it's Mei Yun. She's the problem!" Kris hyung snapped.

----------------------------------

waah kekeke (: hope you all enjoyed the chapter 10 of Christmas miracles and yeah more suspense to be up. yay! Vote and comment what you think of this chapter! Saranghae readers! ♡♡ Honestly I know I've been updating like once a week . Im sorry about that. I'll try my best to update faster! Thanks!

-Syahirah♡