Chapter 14: The News

Mei Yun's Pov

"What news?" Suho asked him and eyed him curiously as their manager took out a picture.

"Look. Sasaengs have been trying to break into your dorm eversince Mei Yun moved in. So the bad news is that Mei Yun needs to move out of the house." He told us all as everyone's jaw dropped.

"Then the good news?" Luhan asked him as he looked as if he lost his everything.

"The good news is that we found a new apartment for her across the street. She'll have some friends there that go to the same school as her," Manager replied and he tossed us the keys.

"She can move in, in a weeks time alright. Apartment 607," he continued while Sehunnie opened the door for him to leave. We were all shocked by the news.

"I guess that I should pack my things now."

I shuffled my way back to my room wearily as the EXO-K members except Chanyeol, went back to their apartment and the rest just flopped onto the sofa, still suprised by the news.

I jumped on my bed hugging my pillow, wondering what it'll be like to be woken up by the alarm clock instead of the boys jumping on my bed, cooking my own food every single day, walking home alone and rarely have the boys in my house. And, living in a house completely on my own.

"Jagi, open the door," I heard a familiar voice said as he tried to twist the door knob a few times and knocked. I knew it was Chanyeol but I was too lazy to get up.

"Yah! Mei Yun, open the door!"He yelled from outside as I got up slowly and started stretching, ignoring him.

"Why should I?"I shouted back at him and I heard faint whimpers of frustration.

"Jagiyaaa! Pleaseee opennn theee doorrrr!" He dragged each word wearily and ended it with a sigh. I giggled at him behind the door and finally opened the door to see him sitting on the door with hands, covering his face.

"What do you need Channieyeol oppa?" I asked him. He looked up at me and suddenly stood up and pulled me into my room.

"Close the door," he ordered and I easily obeyed him.

"I was wondering if I could move in with you?" He asked me and backed up a little to give me space to think. I nodded immediately after a few minutes and he pulled me into a tight hug. Well, mostly like a suffocating hug.

"Wait, did you ask Luhan or your manager about it?" I began to worry as he just laughed at me and pinched my cheeks.

"Of course pabo. Luhan told me to take care of you since we're living together instead of him living with you. Manager said that as long as there are no sasaengs trying to harm us then we'll be alright," Chanyeol oppa said as he kissed me lightly on the chin and hugged me once again before standing up to leave.

"Well, I should pack my stuff too. We have a week to do so. Oh and furnitures, don't worry my manager has it all covered," he informed as he waved me goodbye and went out of my room happily.

I took out unused boxes and placed them by the closet so I could start packing from tomorrow on. I then took out my uniform and the iron board and started ironing them.

'What a day." I thought before finishing up, ironing my skirt. I rolled the wire of the iron and placed it at the corner before putting the iron board at the same place. I slammed on my bed, realising that I was still in my other uniform. But I was too tired then to do anything about it.

--------------------------------------------

"Oppa, I'm back home!" I sang happily as I skipped my way to the sofa.