Chapter 15: I don't know you anymore.

Luhan's POV

"Now where did I put mom's diary?" I ransacked my entire closet including the other members' too. I sighed and sat down on my bed as I thought of my parents. The way they used to play with us both at the beach when we were little to the way mom carried me around while dad carried Mei Yun to the convienience store everytime to buy mom her medicine. To be honest, I missed this. I just want to go back to the way they were before mom and dad went to heaven and left us both alone in Seoul.

"Luhan, there's a girl- Hyung are you crying?"Tao asked me as he patted me on the shoulder. I didn't even realise that tears were already rolling on my cheeks. Immediately, I wiped them away and pretended like nothing happened.

"So, what did you want to say," I quickly asked him to change the subject and opened the door wide.

"Oh, uhm, there's a girl outside in the living room?"

"Oh okay, Wait? Who?" Out of curiousity, I asked him, nervously. I wiped the sweat off my collarbones with the towel by the door and tossed it over to Tao.

"Ew! Hyung , stop it!" He disgustedly threw the towel away and crumpled his face while he fixed his shirt.

"Ah, whatever. I'm gonna go and meet this girl," I told him, leaving him behind in my room.

"Hey, ah, who are- Sheryl?" My eyes widened in disbelief. I haven't seen her for years now. She was my first love but we had to break up due to a family issue of hers.

"Luhan! Hey, its been a long time huh,"She began nervously and biting her lower lip.

"Yeah I guess so! W-why are you here anyways?" I questioned her. God, nobody knows how much I've missed her all these time. She still looks as beautiful as ever. Her sharp nose with curly hair. Those perfect jawline and her cute smile. Who knew she would grow taller than she was before! The last time I saw her, her height was like around my shoulders. Now, she's literally taller and her height is like around my nose! Shocking, right.

"Oh uhm, I just found this at my apartment and I thought that maybe I should return this to you," she replied and handed me a few t-shirts of mine. I smiled knowing that she still remembered me after all these years.

"I should probably go now. Bye, Luhan," She continued and twisted the door knob. I was too confused of what I should do. I love her. She's the one. Can't let this chance slip away.

"Sheryl, wait! Don't go!" I startled her and she turned her gaze towards me.

"Sheryl, I know we haven't seen each other for a long time but I've missed you and I'm still loving you. I've been empty. My parents died, leaving me and my younger sister alone and all. But my point is that, I love you and can we start all over again? Please?" I begged and knelt on both knees infront of her. Tears were being formed and she hugged me. I missed her hugs and kisses.

"Yeah. Let's start all over again," she accepts and hugged me one last time before leaving me alone in my apartment hugging Tao's Panda soft toy happily. Yay! Shehan is formed again! We'll be the most cutest coupled on earth because yeah she's so kyeopta!

"Oh, Luhan hyung! You're here. Have you seen a large box anywhere?" Chanyeol questioned me as he stumbled into Mei Yun's old room to find the last box.

"Oh found it!" He exclamied loudly and then running out to the living room carrying the it.

"Yeollie! C'mon I'll drive you there. It's heavy right?" I offered him and he smiled shyly and nodded his head slowly.

"Thanks hyung," he thanked me and we both went down my car.

"Is your apartment cool?" I asked him just to not make the situation awkward.

"Yeah. I guess you can say that. It's not that of big but it's a good size for two!"He replied me and soon after we reached as it wasn't that far anyways. I helped him carry the box till his apartment. We walked through the long yet spacious corridor, passing by the little little pots of flowers placed along the corridor. But, yet. Something's not right. Something tells me that I shouldn't go in.

"Mei Yun-ah! We're home! Luhan's here too!" Chanyeol shouted across the hallway in the apartment as we heard faint sobs coming from the master bedroom. We both got curious and walked slowly towards the room.

"M-Mei Yun, are you alright?" I asked her to make sure she was okay. But apparently, she wasn't.

"L-Luhan. How c-can you not tell me about this?" She struggled to reply behind the sobs as she held the familiar redish book up. My eyes popped out and my heart stopped. It felt like as if the world ended.

"H-how did you? T-t-that's mom's diary," I tried to reply calmly. She stood up in fury and walked towards me hitting me with the diary. Chanyeol tried to refrain her from hitting me as he pulled away Mei Yun to the other corner of the room. I stared at her in guilt as she loosen her grip from Chanyeol and took a step nearer to me.

"How can you not tell me Luhan? Oh right, I was just adopted. No wonder mom prioritise you more than me!"She screamed, running out of the apartment leaving me and Chanyeol confused.

---------------------------

hehehehe it's short hehehe sorryyy. and yeah wish me good luck for exam >< 

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter ♥♥ saranghae

~Syahirah