Chapter 4: The Three Girls

Mei Yun's POV

I woke to the sound of commotion coming from the living room. I checked the time on my phone and it's only 8.30 am. I shot up from my bed and went out to the living room in curiousity.

"Yahh! Hyung! Give me back my phone!"Chen grumbled , trying to snatch his phone back from Xiumin.

I just stared at them and bit my lower lip to prevent me from laughing at them.

Then, I went over, behind the couch and asked ,"What's going on?"

Xiumin and Chen started arguing.

"Chen was being unreasonable and he-"

"No. Who's being unreasonable here hyung?"

"You! You took my phone first and gimme back mi-"

"GUYS! Stop please," I said and grabbing their phones from their hands and placed them on the couch.

Xiumin and Chen quickly took their own phone and sticked their tongues out at each other and both of them sat the either ends of the couch, eyeing each other.

I sighed heavily and walked away to the bathroom at the end instead of the one beside Luhan and Xiumin's room.

-------------------------------------

I put on my contacts instead of my glasses and just wore shorts and a plain white tee just to be quick.

"So what are we having for breakfast?" I shouted while closing the bathroom door and dried my hair by using the towel.

"D.O IS MAKING US PANCAKESSSS!" Xiumin yelled back.

I walked down the hallway and to the living room , realising that all of the EXO members were already up and waiting for D.O to finish flipping the pancakes.

"Well.....Morning guys," I said while ruffling Luhan's hair who was concentrating on the tv.

"Morningggg!" they all chorused.

I smiled at them and sat beside Luhan.

"Mei Yun-ah," Luhan began, "School will be starting next week." 

I gasped and started gritting my teeth and shaking my head , looking downwards.

"Don't worry. Sehun and the rest will walk you to school and bring you back home too," Kris assured me .

On the other hand Kai and Chanyeol who didn't look to happy, just sighed and shook their heads vigorously.

"YEHET! We can buy bubbletea everyday after school!" Sehun said and jumped in excitedly.

All of them glared at Sehun , making him pout cutely and sit back down.

I giggled when Baekhyun asked, "Hey, guys, wanna go somewhere?"

"Yeah! But where?"Luhan questioned him.

"How about we just go to the mall?"Kris suggested then everybody nodded in aggrement when D.O shouted ," PANCAKES ARE READY GUYS!"

All of us rushed to the dining tables and I sat down inbetween Luhan and Xiumin. D.O passed down the plates while Lay passed down the knifes and forks . 

"PANCAKES UP!" D.O yelled while bringing out the pancakes and flipping them over onto our plates and pouring maple syrup on it.

I cut up the pancakes into small pieces and tasted the it. D.O's lips were lifted up into a smile when he noticed that my jaw dropped in awe after tasting his pancake.