Chapter 8: Handsome guys? More like weird guys.

Mei Yun's POV

"Yah! Wake up . Class has ended,"I heard Chanyeol shouting in my ear and shaking me till I fall off my chair.

"What? School has ended?"I asked while I got up from the floor.

"Yeah, pabo!"Chanyeol told me.

I grabbed all of my books sleepily and pushed them into my bag, waiting for the rest to finish packing their bags.

"Hey guys!" Hye Jin suddenly came out of nowhere and greeting us formally.

"What do you want Hye Jin?" Sehun asked her.

"Nothing. I just wanted to ask Mei Yun," She began, turning her gaze towards me and Chanyeol.

"Are you both dating?"She asked,glaring and pointing at both of us.

"Uh. No?"I replied her and we all went out of the classroom leaving her and her dumb friends by the door.

"Wait guys!"We turned around to see Kai,Syahirah, Yongguk and Celest chasing after us.

"Let's walk home together?" Yongguk suggested.

"Well, C'mon!"Sehun and D.O agreed and took out their phones.

All of us walked out the school together and we realised that Luhan wasn't there. Instead, Kris and Lay were there, leaning against the tree just outside the school.

"Hey! Luhan hyung is at the studio. So, we're here!" Lay said, then extended out his hand to offer me, carry my bag.

"It's okay!" I declined his offer blut he grabbed my bag and swung it over his back.

"Let me carry it. you're tired right Lay?" Kris suddenly said, grabbing my bag from him.

"No, I'm fine!" Lay fought back and took back my bag. I stared at them with eyes popping out of my head. Celest and Yongguk were just enjoying the scene. D.O and Sehun were just playing their phones and constantly taking pictures of them now and then. Kai and Syahirah were just taking a couple of pictures together.

Meanwhile, these two weird oppas were still fighting over my bag, infront of the school gate. It'embarrassing because everyone can see it!

"Oppas! Stop,"I said,slapping their hands off my bag and then I snatched back my bag from them.

"We're perfectly capable of carrying your bag,Mei Yun," They said at the same time.

"Whatever. You guys are weird today!"

"Let's go home now!" Sehun yelled at them both.

"Are you thirsty? I can buy you water!"Lay asked and I shook my head.

"Are you hungry? I can make food for you when we get home!"Kris suddenly offered.

"Hyungs .Sheesh. Shush. She's fine. Quit acting like as if you're her boyfriends!"Chanyeol interrupted.

"Or maybe she is their girlfriends! Hyungs, you like her, don't you?"Sehun asked them and jumped in between me and Lay. D.O jumped in too, eager about their reply.

"Psh. No we don't! In fact, Mei Yun, carry your own bag by yourself!" Lay lied and started to move away from us all.

"Yeah! Carry it!"Kris agreed somehow to cover up and he went away closer to where Lay was.

I giggled and shook my head at their silliness. We walked for about 10 minutes and our three friends needed to seperate their ways from us.

"Yah, jagiya! Let me walk you home okay?"Yongguk asked Celest.