Chapter 17: Heads up guys, we're off to SINGAPORE.

Mei Yun's POV 

"Guys, guys, guys! Wait for me," I followed them from behind. They sighed wearily and stopped for a brief moment.

"What? You avoided us for weeks now and then you are crawling back to us?" Celest sarcastically said.

"Just hear me out. Please just please,"I pleaded.

"Fine, go ahead," they finally agreed and stopped walking away from me.

"Fine, guys, you know. Im sorry that I've been avoiding you guys most of the time. That's because I have problems. But that's all over okay. I'm serious. Im sorry,"

"Fine. Just don't do that anymore. We were worried sick about you," they finally accepted my apology as I nodded fast and pulled them all into a group hug.

"Mei Yun-ah! Mei Yun-ah!" We immediately broke the contact when we heard someone calling my name from a distance. I spun a whole round just to look for the person who repeatedly call my name. When the voice got louder, I recognised it. It was none other than Sehun.

"Whats up? Why did ya call me?" I asked him thoroughly and he panted all so heavily that I couldn't even hear a single word coming out from his mouth clearly.

"Lu...Lu...Luhan hyung said that he..he.. wanted you to invite our...our friends to...to... go on a holiday trip with us to Singapore," he informed us, panting throughout, almost dying as our faces lit up slowly.

"ohmygod. Whennn?!" we chorused.

"In 4 days time. So, you guys wanna go?" Sehun asked them.

"Of course!"

-------------------------------------

Chanyeol and I casually strolled at the airport waiting for Celest only to arrive. Xiumin and Chen's eyes were just glued to their phones while Luhan and Kris just sat on their luggage, half-sleeping. Oh how cute~. My eyes shifted to where Kai and Syahirah was. Of course, they're forever cuddling. I giggled softly and then turned to Baekhyun and Tao who are fighting about who's the best at putting on eyeliner. On the other hand, Sehun and D.O kept on begging their hyungs, Lay and Suho for money to buy starbucks coffee. Meanwhile, Yongguk kept on calling Celest to hurry up.

I shifted my gaze back to Chanyeol. His big charming eyes staring right back at me. I still wonder how I got his heart softened and how I can even get my knees weak and fall into his arms. He's cute and beautiful inside out but he's mean sometimes. I forget all of my problems whenever I'm with him. He's always there for me.

"I-I'm here! Sorry guys. C'mon the airplane's gonna leave us soon if we don't board it!" We heard a familiar voice say. We all spun around together to see who it was. Yep, it's Celest. Without hesitation, she grabbed Yongguk's left wrist and ran away to the boarding gate.

"Uhm guys, I'm gonna stay here. There's still one person who haven't arrive yet," We heard Luhan say.

"Hyung, there's only 16 of us going remember? Perhaps...did you invite someone else to come?"Tao sounded as he approached him slowly with arms crossed.

"Yeah, I did. So you guys board the plane first. I'll wait for her," he replied. We were all startled by the word 'her'. Did he invite his girlfriend? Wait what! Luhan has a girlfriend?

The rest shrugged their shoulder and scratched their heads. I turned my head to face Luhan a few time before walking through the gate. He gave me a thumbs up, assuring me that he'll be alright.

I caught up with the rest and they bombed me with all sorts of questions. I, instead pinched every one of their lips and walked together with Syahirah who...is still being in a lovey dovey state with that Jongin. I then went beside Chanyeol and linked my arm with his. He got startled at first but then he smiled at me and his lips landed softly on my forehead. I turned away shyly as we reached the airplane.