Chapter 16: Birthday surprise?

Mei Yun's POV

"Yeah yeah. She's here with my Suho hyung. Don't worry about her alright. Bye," Chanyeol ended the call and sat beside me on the sand. I ignored his presence, admiring the beauty of the sunset. Why isn't my life not as beautiful as that? Am I really that unlucky ? My 'parents' left me. Luhan lied to me. He gave me fake happiness. They never cared for me thats why they left me. Hye Jin and her friends just have to come into my life and make it worse. I can't do anything without... Chanyeol and my best friends, Celest, Syahirah and Yongguk. What can I do now? I don't even talk to my friends now. Why? I'm too depressed with life. 

I looked up to a familiar voice who called me. His soothing voice calmed me yet I still wanted to be alone. It was Luhan. He replaced Chanyeol at his sit as Chanyeol went away leaving us both alone at the beach. 

"I'm sorry," he began to apologise, putting his head down in guilt.

"You should be sorry,"I replied as he chuckled. I stared at him weirdly as he began to chuckle more as he opens his mouth.

"I can't believe that you really thought mom and dad were bias to me only. Mei Yun-ah they were bias to you not me. They loved you more than me because you were younger. It actually began when your biological parents, which was a friend of our mom, literally left you with us as they didn't want to take care of you. They even mentioned that you were an unwanted baby. They didn't want you but my parents did. They took you and they started to give you your expenses more than what i get. They paid for your seriously, seriously expensive school when I just went to an ordinary school. See, they are bias to you. Why would you think they were bias to me only? They're our parents aren't they? There's no reason for them to be bias towards one of us only," he shared the whole story from head to toe as I dropped my jaws in disbelief.

"W-what? Why didn't you all tell me earlier?" I began to get frustrated then. I turned away to face the other side of the beach. I still felt like as if they all betrayed me somehow.

"We did want to tell you when you turn 18. But mom and dad left too early. I guess that wasn't really part of the plan huh?" Luhan sniffed quietly but soon he got a grip of himself and tried to control his manliness.

"Oh," I replied so simply that he gave me a confused look. 

"So you understand now? Forgive me will ya and I should be at the studio now but what the heck I like my baby sister more," He asked me again but i just giggled as a reply and nodded lightly. Out of nowhere, Chanyeol started screaming from the back and pulling our wrists and into Luhan's car.

"What's going on?"I asked them in curiousity but they just shrugged their shoulder and blindfolded me again.

"Just wait and see."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Mei Yun! Happy Birthday to you! YAYYY!"   I heard they all chorus as they took off the blindfold off me as they all bombed me with their gifts at their K apartment.

"Here, your present. It's a unicorn!" Lay cheerfully said as he winked at me and then began to walk off to bring out the cake made of... pancakes and whip cream.

"D.O, me hehe, got you a big size of hugs and a this," he pulled out a medium sized box which contained a victoria secret perfume which I've saving up money to buy this.

"My turn! I got you a mug with a picture of us all on it!" Baekhyun showed me as he placed on the table right beside us. Sehun , Kai and Tao came right away and pushed Baekhyun out of the way and just simply handed me a pair of pink socks with stripes on it and a brandnew phone case which didn't fit suprisingly. But they were proud of what they got anyways.

Next came Luhan, Chanyeol, Suho, Chen and Xiumin. They all got me from the same category but of different design. Chanyeol didn't really get me the same as theirs though. Luhan tossed me a big bear which said 'LOVE' on its t-shirt. Suho gave me the same bear but it was pink. Chen got me the green one and Xiumin got me the blue one but on the other hand Chanyeol got me a pair of bear couple with our faces printed on it. I hugged it like as if it was worth more than our apartments. It's priceless so yeah. I wished my friends were here though.

Kris didn't get me anything? Oh well.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Chanyeol shouted and the 'cake' was already set up on the dining table and I cut them all into equal pieces and then shared them all . I pecked Chanyeol at the cheek, lightly but when I made an awkward eyecontact with Kris, all he did was stare at me back with clentched fists. I didn't know whats up with him though.

"What did you wish for?" Kris suddenly ask to break the awkward silence that was filling up the room.

"That all of us would live happily ever after?" I replied and he choked on the pancake.

"Oh. Are you done yet? I need to talk to you for awhile. It's urgent?" he whispered softly as he was just beside me and I nodded giddily and followed Kris to Chanyeol's old room.

He locked the door and checked it twice before cornering me. All of the sudden he whispered ," Your birthday present." and crashes his lips with mine as I tried parting but he kept on forcing the kiss. He forced open my mouth as he explored every single bit of it and he still kept on insisting on clinging onto my lower lip. I tried so hard to push him away but soon I fell into his trap. I caressed his hair and he pulled my face closer to his. He explored really thoroughly and didn't miss a single spot making me moan softly. I've never felt this kind of sensation before. Before I even knew it, he parted away from my lips and apologised softly and went out of the room, wiping his lips.

I soon did the same thing after the shocked feels. Chanyeol pulled me aside as soon as I came out of the room.

"Where did you go? Oh my. Let's go hurry! Just follow me," he whispered and we both rushed out of the house when they were all busy comparing each of their gifts. I was still shocked yet confused by how Kris reacted. He just gave me long, long... long kiss. Chanyeol piggybacked me back to our apartment and took out all the soju-s that were bought by him earlier.

"Since you're 18 now. Let's toast," He opened the cap for all the bottles and gave us equal amount each.  He was already high after drinking three bottles of it. Before I even realise what was going on, he was already helping me take off me clothes and starting to give a head start by fingering slowly. I moaned so easily. But I know I'm not in my right mind but what the heck. I'm still thinking about Kris and Chanyeol. But I just want Chanyeol right here, right now. He's so adorable. He chuckled as he took off his clothes slowly one by one, teasing me. All of the sudden, a huge lump sprang out as he pulled down his underwear. I didn't know he had that kind of 'thing'. 

He didn't even warn me or even let me adjust to his size yet he slammed on to me. In and out in and out. Constantly hitting the right spot and making me cry for a moment due to the pain as it was my first time. I couldn't take it anymore. He kept on working on my left breast as I tried to reach out for his dick but he didn't let me. He wanted to win me over. But I wanted the opposite. It's seriously too much too handle. We began panting and panting. He didn't even let me touch him like once. I threw my head back in frustration but still he giggled and pulled out his thing out of me. He sure did pleasure himself but then on the other hand, toturing me with all this. I quickly pushed him back down on the sofa and I began rubbing my nipples and clit infront of him, making him bite his lip. I pumped his dick harder and harder, making him moan. I was proud of myself. Why? I just made Park Chanyeol moan. I took the huge lump into my mouth, receiving a gasp back and I sucked harder and harder just to please him. He pulled my hair as I casually sucked his dick faster and faster. 

"MEI YUN. OH MY NO. PLEASE DON'T S-STOP NO!" He yelled as loud as he could. I got happy and I teased him more.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and strolled back to the bedroom. Purposely, squeezing my butt once in a while making him drool for it and bending down sexily just to make him want me more.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 OMG SMUT HEHEHE. sorry if you all are uncomfortable. it's my first time writing smut too. so yeah. So what goes on? What do you think will happen later on in the next few chapters? 

yeap(: something huge? maybe not i guess idk. I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE

~Syahirah♥