Chapter 13: Project Amnesia

Mei Yun's POV

"Wait what? What happened?" I asked Xiumin and the rest of the members.

"We all don't know. All we know is that he just went out an hour ago to go to your school. And then, we suddenly got a call from the hospital informing us that Luhan got into an accident "Chen informed us.

"Does Kris know about this?" Chanyeol turned his gaze from the floor to Chen oppa.

"I don't think he knows. I should call him,"Xiumin said, then pulling out his phone from his pants' front pocket. He quickly dialled his number and put it on speaker so we could all hear him.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh hyung, wait for a sec. I'm right outside our apartment!" Kris said, then cutting the line off.

"Hey guys, so whats the emergency?" He asked us, closing the door behind him and then taking off his jacket.

"Hey, uh, bad news. Luhan got into an accident. And why did you pick them up? I thought Luhan was going to pick them?"They all investigated him while I slammed down on the couch, feeling devastated. I seriously have no idea why I'm getting all these bad lucks. I mean, can't you see here? All three of my only family members got into an accident. I just don't want to lose Luhan like the way I lost my parents.

"What? Come on, we'll all go to the hospital and by the way, Luhan hyung told me to pick them up because he had to attend something urgent," he told us, then grabbing Xiumin and Chen out of the apartment and the rest of us followed closely behind a second after.

We all went out calmly while Chanyeol oppa, held my hand as we all got into the lift. He helped my tuck my hair behind my ear as he pull me into a tight hug.

"Don't worry. He's going to be alright Mei Yun. I'm here for you," Chanyeol oppa whispered in my ear as my tears came rolling down my cheeks. He let me go as the lift door opened and he quickly used his left thumb to wipe my tears away. I noticed that everyone else were just normally strolling to the carpark. So sense of urgency. I mean Luhan is part of EXO, aren't they supposed to be in a state of panic ? D.O and Sehun were just playing flappy bird. Suho and Xiumin were just completing the stages of Candy Crush. Kai and Kris were just chatting on their phones. Kai's probably chatting with his girlfirend, Syahirah. (hehehe) Meanwhile, Tao, Lay and Baekhyun were just discussing about what they should wear to the studio tomorrow. I looked up to Chanyeol, he was just worried. For me. He was just staring at me the entire time, making sure I was alright. Tucking my hair back and kissing my forehead from time to time, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

The EXO-K members went to take the taxi while EXO-M members plus Chanyeol and squeezed into Kris' car. I sat one Chanyeol's lap at the back as there were limited space for six people. I placed my head on his shoulder as Kris drove to the hospital. I still can sense the weird atmosphere. Something isn't right. Why aren't they devastated? Why are they just casually being in a happy mood.

"We're here guys. Come on, let's go up,"Kris said and we all stepped out of the car only to see the rest of the EXO-K members at the entrance waiting for us. Sehun waved his arms frantically at us and yeah we all ran towards them. But I ran pass them and to the counter. I heard Chanyeol calling out my name but I was too upset to care about anything. I just want to see Luhan. My big brother, the one that has always been there for me, day and night. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to be alone. I want him to be able to walk me down the aisle when I get married. No. Shoo. These damn thoughts. Luhan's gonna be alright. He's gonna be. I hope.

"Lu-Han. Where is Luhan's room? Please," I asked the woman at the counter, almost at the verge of breaking down.

"Oh, Luhan. His room is at the third level. Ward room 305," she informed me as she handed me a form to fill up about Luhan's particulars. I just scribbled whatever and ran to his room. I heard the rest running, catching up with me.