Chapter 3: Moving to Seoul

Luhan's POV

"Mei Yun ah. Are you ready? We're going to be late for our flight!" I said, running up the stairs to check on her.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm ready," Mei Yun grumbled, trying to pull two of her large luggages out of her room.

I helped her carry one of her luggages down while she stumbled her way down the stairs trying to drag down her other luggage.

 "What time is our flight again?" She questioned while rubbing her eyes then, let out a small yawn.

"Our flight is at 8. Its already 6.30."

"Really?" She asked in disbelief when her eyes popped up and then she pulled her luggages and out of the house then, tried to a hail a cab.

I sighed at her while pulling my luggage and placed it by the door step and locked the doors and gates then made my way down to Mei Yun.

"Luhan! Hurry. The cab is here!" She yelled.

"Yeah yeah." I said, struggling to pull my luggage over some pebbles.

I put all three of our luggages in the boot and then, we both got in the cab, rushing.

On our way to the airport, it was awkward like really awkward. So, I just stared out the window blankly, wondering what they boys are doing at the moment.

I took a quick peek at Mei Yun and she was, as expected, sleeping..

-------------------------------------

Mei Yun's POV

"Mei Yun ah. Wake up. We're here." Luhan said, shaking me roughly.

I nodded slightly and stretched as soon as I got out of the cab.

Luhan helped to bring out our luggages. I dragged both my luggages into the airport with Luhan behind me and of course when we entered the airport, there EXO fans spotted Luhan and started screaming and fangirling their butt off.

We dashed through the crowd as they were many fans surrounding us and I felt many eyes glaring at me.

And yeah there were ALOT of fans whispering about my presence. Most of them were saying....

"Omg, who is she?"

"Can't she stay away from him?"

"Im jealous! She's so lucky."

"She probably had plastic surgery thats why she looks like that."

And a some fan shouted from far, "Luhan Oppa! Is that your girlfriend? Oppa! Don't ignore me Oppa!!"

Yeahhhhh. But I decided to ignore them all and instead concentrate on getting through the gate and into the airplane.

After all the dashing and crashing and escaping from the crowd of fans, we got into the airplane just in time before the gates were closed and we crashed onto the seats in exhaustion then, sighed in relief.

"Pheww. You sure are popular Lulu."

"Yeah. We're so lucky that we got in the plane just in time."

I nodded in agreement and both of us just waited for the pilot to announce the lift off.

-------------------------------------

"We're about to land in Seoul, Korea. Please fasten your seatbelts." 

I woke up to the sound of the lady making an announcement. I then gently buckled my seatbelt and stared at Luhan blankly who was facinated by the animal pictures in the magazine