Chapter 5: Oppa, save me.

Mei Yun's POV

I twisted the knob and pushed the door open and my eyes widened to see Hye Jin, Eun Jae and Ji Ra.

"Well,well,well. What do we have here?" They smirked causing me to change my mind and to walk out. I turned around to walk out of the door when Eun Jae and Ji Ra grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the restroom while Hye Jin slammed the door shut and checked every stall to see if they're occupied.

"Why are you with our oppas slut?"Hye Jin asked after assuring that there's no one else in there with them.

"Why do you care? They are not YOUR oppas!"I argued .I tried to escape from their grip but Hye Jin's 'friends' tightened their grip on my wrists and slammed me against the sink which hurt my waist. I groaned 

Hye Jin slapped my right cheek and she took out a silver sharp metal out of her purse which happened to be a..... penknife.

She flicked open the penknife and trailed it on my collarbone and stopped when her knife reached my pullover.

"No. Please don't,"I begged

"Well. I wouldn't do this. But you're forcing me to because you are with MY OPPAS!"She yelled in anger and frustration then she tore my pullover into shreds with her knife.

I cried for help, hoping one of them could save me.

By then , I was only in my jeans and bra. I didn't give up crying for help.

Hye Jin kicked me in the stomach and pulled my hair making me look uglier than ever with blood dripping down my chin and lower lip.

"Luhan! Luhan! Help!"I screamed into my tears of pain.

"Shouting for our oppa isn't going to help," Ji Ra whispered into my ear making me shout even louder.

-------------------------------------

Lay's POV

"Luhan! Where's Mei Yun?" I questioned him out of curiousity.

"The restroom!"Luhan replied happily while checking out the furry beanie.

"Oh righttt! People play cards in the restroom. Thats why she's in there for 40minutes!"I said sarcastically.

"Really? It's been that long?" Luhan asked frantically while handing over Mei Yun's shopping bags to Chen who was standing beside him, trying on the coats.

I nodded my head and Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the female's restroom.

"What are we doing here?"I asked.

"To check on her."

I knocked on the door and shouted ,"Mei Yun! Are you alrig-"

"LUHAN! LUHAN! HELP!' 

Both of us stare at each other in disbelief.

"That sounds like Mei Yun!" I said while trying to twist the door knob open but it was locked.

Without hesitation, both kicked the door open seeing Mei Yun shirtless, crying and pleading for the girls to let go of her.

"YAH! LEE HYE JIN!"Luhan grabbed her wrist and pushed her away as she was about to give Mei Yun another slap on the cheek.

All of them were in shock and let go off Mei Yun. She desperately took the pieces of shreds that were once her pullover to cover her exposure. I clenched my fists with fury looking at the way Hye Jin treated Mei Yun.

"What are you doing?"Luhan asked while taking his hoodie off and covering his sister up, leaving him with his black shirt on.

I came over and pushed both of her 'friends' out of the way, harshly to piggyback Mei Yun out of the restroom while she buried her face on my shoulder sobbing.