Chapter 18: Second Day in Singapore/Last day?

sorry for the lateeeee update ;_; SORRY. ok ok lets recall what happened in the last chapter. They arrived in Singapore. They went to Syahirah's  house and her parents met Jongin AKA Kai, her boyfriend. Her parents approve of him. They went to Bugis to shop then they slept the entireeee night! yep~ ok ive been hiatus for 6 months?? omg thats very long and im sorry. i was busy then i forgot my password then i found it on my computer somehow afew weeks back during my exam period but yeah. mianhae. please continue supporting my story. 미안해 if i made any of my readers upset or anything :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei Yun's POV 

I woke up feeling nauseous probably from the flight yesterday.  With Syahirah, Sheryl and  Celest as my roommates, it was hard to sleep and damn, it was squeezy.

"Guys, wake up. Yah, tour guide Syahirah wake up," I whispered in their ears and shaking them all till they fall off the bed. 

"Can you be a little less harsh?" Celest asked her while sitting upright with her hair all over the place. Syahirah and Sheryl did the same with their eyes close

d.

"Guys, its already eight in the morning. We promised the guys we'll meet them downstairs at 9 , remember?" I reminded them as I took out my undergarments and a black cropped-top shirt and a high waisted jeans. They all looked like they've been working for 3 days straight without any sleep. When in reality, they slept the entire night. 

-AN HOUR LATER-

"Yah, it's us! Open up girls," we heard the boys yelling and knocking on the door countless times.

"Someone get the door!"Celest shouted across the room as she tied her hair into a ponytail. Sure, it was a total chaos, but I don't think that it's that bad? I don't know, all i wanted to do was have fun and not argue with them.

Syahirah finally finished her makeup and made her way to open the door for the boys to access.

"Finally! Now, will you guys hurry up so we can have breakfast?" Suho spoke and we all grabbed our jackets, stumbling out of the room without caring how messy it looks like inside.

"So, can we eat macdonalds please noona?" Sehun asked, making my eyes as big as kyungsoo's.

"Since when did you ever call me noona..?" I asked him back weirdly, then all of the members behind me were already giggling with Chanyeol clinging onto me.

"Well, you are older than me, right?" He kept on shooting questions back at me. I rubbed my face senselessly and nodded my head lightly while giving him that 'shut-up' face.

"So, noona, can we eat macdonalds?" Chanyeol asked me from behind and did the 'buing buing' aegyo.

"Yes, Chanyeol-sshi. We'll go to the macdonald's alright. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, since you guys like shopping and of course food. Lets go to VivoCity? Its not far from here,"  Syahirah suggested.

We literally dragged the tired boys with us as they clinged on tightly on us. I wasn't even sure anymore  if I'm one of the youngest here. Sometimes, I recall the times when Chanyeol and I were just frenemies and we would always, LIKE ALWAYS, hit each other when we meet, we would call each other names, roll our eyes and I have no idea how that hate turned into love. Such sweet sweet love. I wonder why my eyes are glued to him whenever we talk, fight, walk or yeah whatever we do, my eyes are always on him. I wonder if he does the same or is it just me. I thought about the time when Mom died and when Luhan held me tight when my heart shattered and thought my life was over without my parents with me. I should be grateful to Luhan. He got me attached to Chanyeol.