iv

Mariah.

The next day I noticed Bryson has been throwing shots at me on Instagram and Twitter lately and I'm so confused at what he wants from me.

For example, he posted this yesterday:

"brysontiller: I miss you, nuff said."

I ain't gone lie when I seen it I got a lil moist between the legs because he looks like he just woke up and then his lips.

They're so big and pink and I just... I miss them.

But today he posted a picture of me back when I was in college.

How and where got the picture, I do not know.

But what really blew my mind was the caption:

"brysontiller: admiration is beyond what I feel for her

"brysontiller: admiration is beyond what I feel for her. the way she carries herself, the way she treats mine like she's her own, her love for her own child, the way she has time for everyone else. she showed me what perfect is and I chose this picture of her because it represents who she is. a flower child; she's pure in and out.
after all, it's her world, I'm just living in it."

Instead of getting in my feelings about it, I rolled my eyes and threw my phone to the side.

"Lying ass nigga." I mumbled to myself.

I laid there in my bed for a minute before I got up, and peeked in Micah's room, then I went downstairs to the kitchen to raid the cabinets.

I grabbed a chair so I could reach a box of Pop-tarts on the top shelf.

"Who the fuck put these up here?" I mumbled.

As soon I as grabbed them, my started to ring.

I sighed and got down to answer it but smiled to myself when I seen it was Lena.