vi

"you used to come keep me company, tell me you love me and just me."

Mariah.

"I'm such a thot." I mumbled when I woke up.

I'm just now realizing what I did last night and it just doesn't feel right.

Thanks to my stupid hormones.

Don't get me wrong Omar is more than attractive but it was just in the heat of the moment because my heart still belongs to Bryson's dumb ass.

"Damn Mariah..." I grumbled as rubbed my hands through my messy hair.

I deeply sighed and decided not to think about it right now, I definitely need to talk to Omar though.

I am not trying to lead anyone on because I know exactly how that feels and it's the worst feeling ever.

— • —

These next few days are going to be all about Micah.

Today I have to make sure everything is ready for his party and pick up his presents, tomorrow is his birthday and party, Saturday he's gonna be with Bryson, and Sunday we have to go school shopping because they go back on Monday.

Busy, busy, busy.

I got up and made me and Micah a light breakfast before I had to drop him off at Bri's house because I have one quick photoshoot today.

Draya Michele is coming in today and I can't wait to capture her because she is gorgeous.

During breakfast Micah was so bouncy, I know he's excited for tomorrow.

He decided to give Marvel a rest and have a sports themed party.

Everyone has to wear some type of sports apparel or they can't come, that is Micah's rule.

It's going to be held at a party venue that has an indoor basketball court and other fun activities in it.

It costed a pretty penny but I don't care, I'll do anything for my Superman.

And besides, you only turn five once so you have to do it big.

After breakfast I gave Micah a bath and took a shower myself.

When we were both ready I rushed down to Bri's place and before I could even knock, the door opened but it was Bryson who walked out with Harley and Bri was right behind them.

"Riah!" Harley cheered.

I smiled and waved, "Hey my baby."

When Bri seen me and Micah, her eyes widened.

She put a hand on her forehead, "Oh my gosh Mariah, I totally forgot. I have to go in at the boutique today, I meant to tell you. I'm so sorry."

Bri has been busier lately since she quit her job at Skyline, now she's a stylist and makeup artist for MAC and my best friend has been popping severely ever since.

"Damn," I mumbled, trying to figure out who else can watch him.

I really need to invest in a daycare.

"Please don't be mad." She pouted.

I laughed, "I'm not mad boo, just thinking. Uhhh I can-"

"Let me watch him." Bryson said cutting me off.

I didn't even realize he was still standing here.