xviii

Eric.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word, Daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird, and if that mocking bird don't sing, Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring

"Hush little baby, don't say a word, Daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird, and if that mocking bird don't sing, Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring..." I horribly sang to Erica until she fell asleep.

That's probably why she was crying in the first place.

As soon as I got up to put her in bassinet, someone started knocking hard as hell on the door waking her back up.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

I groaned going to door while trying to calm a crying Erica.

She's a very light sleeper.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Hayley." She said cheerfully on the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Hey baby daddy." She smiled.

"Wassup Hayley." I nodded.

"Awwwww why is my princess crying?" She said taking Erica out of my arms.

"Cause you wanna bang on the damn door."

"Oooo I'm sorry mama." She cooed, kissing her cheek.

Me and Hayley have joint custody of Erica.

I have her one week, Hayley has her the next.

We get along for the most part but she can get annoying as fuck some days and I think today might be one of those days...

"Whatchu you need Hayley?" I said taking Erica back from her and sitting on the couch.

She said across from me smiling as I looked at her blankly.