viii

my Christmas present to you guys lmao! 😊 but on a serious note I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas! 🎁❤️

Mariah.

It was almost the end of the party and it was time for him to open his presents.

He decided not to open all of them though because there are way too many.

Right now he was opening Cam's gift and when he unwrapped it, he scrunched up his face.

"A football?" He asked confused making Cam laugh.

Micah blankfaced him as Cam laughed hysterically like this was the most funniest thing in the world making everyone else laugh.

When Cam stopped laughing he shrugged and said, "Football is better."

Micah rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Thanks Cam."

I shook my head and nudged Bri, "Why you do that to my baby?"

"That's not what I picked out, that's Cam's gift. He's opening one of my now."

He unwrapped the box and pulled out a mini KD duffle bag.

Micah smiled widely, "Thanks auntie Bri."

"Open the other one I got with it!" She said happily.

He grabbed another one of Bri's presents and unwrapped it to get the matching KD cleats with bag,

"I needed new cleats!" Micah excitedly exclaimed.

"I know." Bri said flipping her hair over shoulder.

"You such a goof." I laughed, shaking my head.

Personally, I was gonna buy them myself but Bri insisted so I just let her be great.

Next he opened another one of my presents which was the red MCM bookbag he wanted.

Micah cried faked tears, "Oh my gosh Mommy, what a surprise."

I laughed loudly and kissed his cheek, "You're so silly boy. Is that it?"

"Yeah." Micah nodded.

"No that's not it, I gotta give him mine." Bryson intruded.

Bryson walked up to Micah and handed him the basketball that he was hiding behind his back.

Micah smiled widely but when he turned it over his eyes bulged out of his head.

I furrowed my eyebrows as Micah stared at the ball in awe.

"What's wrong baby?"

He didn't say anything, he just stared at the ball and looked back up at Bryson.

"This was signed by Paul George?" Micah faintly asked.

Bryson smirked, "Why don't you ask him yourself."

Bryson nodded towards the entrance and sure enough Paul George was entering.

This time my eyes were the ones that bulged out and Micah looked like he was going to pass out.

"Jesus Christ." Bri said under her breath.

"Happy birfday Micah!" Harley said breaking him out his shock.

Paul George dapped up Bryson then went over to Micah.