xx

"came a long way, yeah I came a long way, I looked up and said goddamn I came a long way

"came a long way, yeah I came a long way, I looked up and said goddamn I came a long way..."

Mariah.

A Week Later...

Today was Friday and day that Bryson's highly anticipated debut album would TRAPSOUL be released.

And my baby was so damn excited.

We're having an album release and listening party tonight in his favor at his favorite club, the Oak.

But this nigga was already lit.

He had a small bottle of Crown Royale: Apple to his self awhile ago.

What a lot of people don't know about Bryson is...

he can fucking drink.

He doesn't do it a lot because of Harley and his daddy responsibilities but tonight there are definitely no regrets and no worries.

We got the best babysitter that Lena recommended for all of the kids cause everybody is going out tonight.

We all couldn't be more proud of Bryson.

Currently, I'm downstairs waiting on his ass to come down here.

This is the first time that I'm ready before Bryson, literally.

And that's a damn shame cause I took forever... or so I thought.

"Baby! Come on everyone is waiting for us!" I yelled after receiving several messages from Bri and Swan telling us to hurry up.

"Hold up!" He yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and began typing on my phone.

While I was typing I heard Bryson's heavy foot ass behind me.

"Oh yes baby, give me face." He said making me stop what I was doing.

I turned slightly to see him with his camera in his hand.

"Stay right there, just like that." He coached.

Doing what I was told, I gave him a sexy side eye so he could take the picture.