Soraru's Diary - Entry #1

Date: 14th November 2016.

Weather: Rainy.

To be honest, I never thought I would buy a book and start up a diary, but I thought it'd be nice if I could write down my thoughts once in a while (and to keep track of the days I spend with Mafumafu).

What happened today that made me buy this book with a pretty, brown, leather cover over it (it costed a lot but heck, if I were to write about him then I might as well get a good book, right?) was because of Mafumafu. He came over early in the morning, and he greeted me like every other day, except for the fact that he was really sleepy. He didn't even set his bed hair before coming over, unbelievable. That's right, unbelievably cute. Like, you'd wonder how adorable can a human being be, and you'd think it would be this much, but no, he exceeds that even possibility.

I reached out to fix his hair, and he smiled at me, thanking me with a hint of pink on his cheeks. His cheeks turns redder when I kiss him on random, when he's not on guard.

He tends to claim that he's an angel, and I would always mock him about it, but I do think of him as my little angel. He fills me up with warmth when he smiles and laughs, makes me worry for him when he feels down, and- Well, we'll talk about what he makes me feel the next time I feel like picking up my pen, I'm sure there'd be a ton of opportunities for me to write about him again.

This afternoon, I was mixing some songs on my computer again. The deadline was close, and the people who sent me their audios were feeling agitated, so I had been working all afternoon. I totally let Mafu be, and vice versa. He always knows when to and not to disturb me, because we're both working on the same field. I eventually finished working and stretched my body for a bit, not forgetting to turn to the back to check on Mafu. And there he was, asleep on my couch.

It was not the first time I saw him sleep. In fact, I usually don't wake him up in the morning and watch as his chest rose and fell steadily with each breath (if he stays over and we had a round or two of activities), because I know he rarely rests, and even while knowing that I still pushed too far by asking him if we could do it one more time (and he would always nod at my request shyly). 

I went into my room and grabbed a blanket. It was getting close to winter, or maybe it was already winter since it was really cold lately, not to mention it was raining to. I covered him with it, and he shrinks into the blanket, tugging on it and then mumbling about something. I couldn't quite hear it so I went a little closer, and he mumbled, "Thank you, Soraru-san...". I didn't know if he was awake or was it just him saying that unconsciously, but it was so adorable to think that he was thinking about me even in his sleep. 

I couldn't really control myself and kissed him on the lips. I was there for a few seconds and then Mafu did the "Ehehe" thing, and pulled the blankets over his head. It might just be my imagination, but I thought I felt him respond to my kiss. 

I look forward to writing more about him in this book.

A/N: So, hi. I know it's really sudden, but hey, I needed a place where I can write shorts like this, so here it is. It's painful when I can't write anything long, so I'll be here for quite a while. And if you've read the description of the book, it's just me basically writing based on their perspectives (first-person view), and it's just like a diary. I drew the cover myself too! ('・ω・`) Thank you for reading, to whoever that found this book!