Soraru's Diary - Entry #2

Date: 18th November 2016.

Weather: Sunny.

Mafu had been working since yesterday after he announced to his fans that he was going to have a one-man live. And naturally, I left him be too. But when one man had his lover ignore him for too long, they would eventually want to go all lovey-dovey with them, and that doesn't exclude me. And I did as my body moved without thinking twice. I walked over to him, sat behind him, and circled my arms around him.

I could feel Mafu slump his body against me, and me sighing at the contact between me and him. He brought his legs up and placed his laptop on his knees so that he could lean properly on my chest, and all I did was urge him to move quicker because I wanted to hold him closer as soon as possible. I held on one of his hands, entangling our fingers together as I brought it up against my lips.

But the thing is, I was pretty aroused before I reached him, all thanks to my wonderful brain that helped think up of many things I could do to him for ignoring me for almost a day. And so, as I moved my hands up slowly over his chest, he flinched and pushed himself up, away from me. As I feel his fingers slipping out of my hand, I gently held onto his forefinger, which gained his attention.

He finally turned to look at me, and his face was flushed. I asked him if I did something wrong, if he hated what I was doing to him. Mafu faced down, and shook his head lightly. I picked up his hands and place them on my cheeks, feeling Mafu's cold hands, in hope that my cheeks could contribute some heat to him. Because I know that I myself am blushing at that time, how could I not when Mafu was being so sensitive over me touching his chest?

I gently asked him if he could tell me what he was thinking, and he said the thing that got my mind go wild.

"I feel like my chests have been growing bigger because Soraru-san's been rubbing them a little too much... And as a result, I get sensitive when you touch them, idiot..."

He instantly sent my heart flying. His chests grew because I was rubbing them too often? This only made me want to tease him even more.

"Then I guess I'll just have to take up the responsibility and make you feel good," was what I said.

And then I carried him into my bedroom.

Even though it's still in the middle of the day.

A/N: I just thought about this at work, I'll have to go back to it now, have a nice day! '(*゚▽゚*)'