Soraru's Diary - Entry #13

Date: 3rd September 2017.

Weather: I don't even remember what it was anymore...

I got out of the shower that night with nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist, a toothbrush in my mouth as I was in the middle of brushing my teeth, with the thought of reminding Mafumafu to do the same before bed too. But when I stepped out of the bathroom and into the living room, I saw my lover on the couch, with a pretty, brown leather covered book in his hand, I stopped moving as I feel my panic meter rising. 

I thought I left it in my drawer? Did I? Did... No, I don't think I did... 

Thoughts like that started filling my mind back then as I tried to remember where I left it last. I said I was careless back then and would try hard to avoid letting him get his hands on this book next time, but it seemed I was careless, again.

Just like last time, not only did he read this book, he even wrote a new entry. He was smiling shyly as he stroked the tip of the pen on the paper, writing each and every word carefully, constructing sentences. He usually doesn't make that face when he writes notes or lyrics for his songs (probably because they were mostly really sad or dark), and really, if I'd watch him write my book forever if it meant I could see him smile like that, but what's got to stop, needs to stop.

He let out a bubbly giggle before he lifted his head up. And the moment he did, I watched his eyes widen at the sight of me. He continued writing without even taking his eyes off of me, which I found extremely amazing. I walked towards him.

He was so scared to the point he brought the book over his face as he rolled himself into a ball. With one hand on the couch supporting my weight as I hovered over him, I held onto the top of the book with the other.

"Why is this in your hands, I wonder?" I asked, my voice muffled because the toothbrush was still in my mouth.

Mafumafu winced a little, and whined. 

I let go of the book, reaching for my toothbrush instead. I took it out, and just stared down at Mafumafu without a word. I thought we came to an agreement that this book never existed (No, we didn't). He moved the book down a little from his face so that he could peek from behind it, but the moment he saw me, he quickly hid behind the book again. 

... How cute.

I pulled the book down, and leaned in.

"Ugyah?!" he exclaimed, jumping a little in his seat.

He always makes the most disgusting noises during times like this, I swear.

Ignoring the noise he made, I leaned in to take another bite off his cheek.

One bite, two bites. That's better... Maybe just one more as I moved to the other cheek.

"Stop it, Soraru-san! What are you doing?!"

He punched me on the chest and pushed me away.

"I can't get this much from you after what you just did?" I asked, tilting my head to the right on purpose because I know fully well he hates it when I do this.

"... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-- Hey! STOP THAT! I'M GOING TO SMELL LIKE YOUR TOOTHPASTE,"

"We use the same one, you idiot,"

"... Are you happy now?" he asked, wiping his face with the back of his hands. Aw, he's pouting now. I might have teased him a little too much.

I nodded and told him to go brush his teeth. Yes, that was what I initially came to say. He seemed to have left his guard down, so I went in for another bite. He did the weird "UGYAH" noise again and almost kicked me at somewhere "important", good thing he was bad at aiming.

"... C-Can you please get away from me now?"

I tilted my head to the left this time.

He looked at me for a moment then looked away, and then back again from behind the book. One of the things he does that triggers my inner demons. How can he be so cute...?

"You're not wearing anything," he slapped his hand on my face and attempted to push me away. "You're not thinking about something good either,"

"I have my towel," I looked down at myself. "And what do you mean by that? I always think about good stuffs,"

"... That's not proper clothing," Oh, he chose to ignore my second statement. He made the right decision there.

I chuckled at how red he had become. We've been together for quite a while now and yet he still isn't used to this (Don't even make me mention what we normally do at night). This was why it was never boring to be with him.

... And I never knew Mafumafu saw me write in this book at night. I put my guard down a little too much when I'm with him. Not to mention, his writing at the end there was so messy I could barely read it. If Mafumafu starts a diary, I was sure it will not last. He'd be too busy to even write anyway. Though I'd be happy if he does write about me in all honesty.

Oh, and apparently, each time he corrects himself in the twelfth entry, it seemed like he wanted say that he felt loved but was afraid he'd get into trouble. Well, I have to say I do love him a lot but apparently I don't really tell him this often (Getting jealous over a book, what is he, an angel?)

I'll have to work on that.

A/N: I was told to go to bed early today, but I thought I needed to write up Soraru's thoughts about the last entry (It's almost two in the morning at the moment)! I have to say this again but I really like this book because I get to write something at random times without a solid idea of where this is heading. I hope you have a nice day!