What if Mafumafu turned into a three-year old? - Part Two

"Showawu-shan!"

"What is it, Mafumafu?"

"Aah!"

Little Mafumafu put the cherry tomato in front of my mouth, waiting for me to take it from his hand. I tried to take it with my hand, but little Mafumafu immediately moved his hand away, and pouted at me.

"No!"

It seemed like he wanted to feed me. I swore he was trying to kill me. The normal Mafumafu was already really cute, but I never thought I could see the baby Mafumafu with my own eyes, and I was thrilled.

It was only the second day since Mafumafu turned into a three-year old, and how many times had he got me already? I couldn't even remember anymore. Whatever he does, all I thought about was how badly I wanted to keep him.

I opened my mouth, and he put the cherry tomato in. I chewed on it, feeling the sweetness of the tomato spread in my mouth. He giggled cutely, and clapped his hands happily.

"Did it tashte guud, Showawu-shan?"

"Yeah, it did,"

"Hehe! Aah!" he was happy to hear me say that, and attempted to feed me another one, and I took it. "Does'h Showawu-shan like stwawbewwies too?"

Strawberries?

"Mafumafu, this is a tomato, a cherry tomato," I shook my head at him, and corrected him while pointing at the cherry tomato in his hand.

He looked up at me, his tiny hands playing with the leaves on the cherry tomato. He looked sad.

"... Thish ish not a stwawbewwy...?"

I want to keep him.

"It's a strawberry,"

You're weak, Soraru!!!!!

"Uhehe, stwawbewwies!" he clapped his hands again, and then picked one cherry tomato up again. "Showawu-shan, aah!"

I want to keep him.

-

That night, before we went to bed, I helped little Mafumafu changed into his pajamas. I didn't know when the real Mafumafu would be back, and I couldn't just bring him out to get clothes for toddlers, so I put him in my T-shirt. At least the size of my T-shirt was smaller than Mafumafu's oversize ones. 

"Do you feel cold in it?" I asked, a little worried that he might catch a cold. I carried him to the bed, and placed him on it before I climbed in myself.

"No!" he shook his head, and crawled towards me, holding onto me, and burying his face in my chest. "Showawu-shan ish here, sho Mafumafu'sh not cold!"

I want to keep him.

He fell asleep in no time after I gave his round back a few pats and rubs, breathing steadily in my chest. I lowered my head, and kissed him on the top of the head.

Having a kid like this might not be so bad, especially when he looked like my Mafumafu. But it was about time I had him back. It was only two days and one night since Mafumafu turned into a toddler, and I was already missing him. During nights like this, I would hug him by the waist, and he would circle his arms around my back, and let me love him.

How hopelessly in love am I with him?

I kissed little Mafumafu on the head again, and whispered:

"... Come back to me, Mafumafu,"

The next morning when I woke up, I could feel weight on me. I opened my eyes, and looked at what was sitting on top of me.

"Soraru-san!"

"... Mafumafu?"

"Why am I only in a T-shirt?!" he pouted, pulling at the T-shirt a little. His face was flushed red. Probably because he had nothing underneath him. And then he looked disappointed when he said, "... And I don't even remember what you did to me last night..."

Mafumafu's back.

I grabbed his arm, and pulled him down, causing him to squeak in surprise. I hugged him tightly, rolling to my side, so that he was underneath me. I kissed him, again and again, hungrily. He was confused, but he still let me kiss him, and I appreciated and loved that part of him. I then kissed him deeply, thoroughly tasted him as if to make sure this wasn't another weird dream.

He was definitely my Mafumafu.

I finally stopped, and held him tightly again, my face buried in his neck.

"What is it, Soraru-san? This is not like you to be all lovey-dovey in the morning," he said, gently rubbing my back for me, as if he was comforting a child.

"I missed you,"

"Hueh...?" he was stunned by my words, the movement of his hand on my back stopped. He then grabbed onto my shirt in both of his fists, and hugged me. "Idiot... I missed you too,"

Little Mafumafu might be good, but my Mafumafu was the best after all.

END

A/N: This was actually supposed to be in one part, but I messed up! Stwawbewwies!