Soraru's Diary - Entry #15

Date: 15th January 2018.

It had been a while, and long past new year since I picked up this book again. But after last night, I had something I needed to note, and thus, here I am, writing in the middle of the day, in a coffee shop. Why am I doing this in a coffee shop? This is so that some self-proclaimed angel magician wouldn't see me write.

So, we went at it last night after what seemed like weeks. He came to my room, sat beside me as I played my games on my Nintando Swatch. I didn't say anything, and he didn't either, just sat in silence while the sound of my button mashing echoed in the room.

After I managed to finish one round of that squid game, I felt him tug lightly on my sleeves, so I turned to look at him. He looked at me shyly, and then lowered his head.

"... I'm having tomorrow off," he said quietly. I remember I could hear his voice tremble when he said that.

"... Mm," I made only a sound. I knew what he wanted, because what he wanted was what I wanted after all. Then I placed my controller down, and moved my body towards him. I cupped his face, and kissed him.

He circled his arms around my neck, and I did around his waist. I pulled at him, wanting him to press his body up against mine. It had been a while, and I was not in any condition to wait any longer. We were on the floor, but I couldn't care less.

But hold it, I am not going to go fully into detail about what I did to him because clearly, no one needs to know how cute my Mafumafu is during the process. What I intended to write was the next day when we woke up on our bed, I had to leave. Even though Mafumafu had the day off, I didn't. However much I would like to stay by his side for the entire day, I had to go out in the early afternoon for a meeting, so I got up, and washed myself up. He pushed himself off the bed, so that he was sitting up.

"I'll be back very soon, so go back to bed, Mafumafu,"

"... No, I want to see Soraru-san out,"

Sometimes I just want to keep him for myself, but sometimes, as his lover, I wanted to show him off to everyone I know, and go all like, "Look at my angel, he's adorable, isn't he?"

"Ah..." he suddenly made a sound when I was putting on a T-shirt.

"Hmm, what is it, Mafumafu?" I turned my head behind to look at him.

"... Remember to wear a scarf out, Soraru-san," he said, blushing.

"Hmm?" But I wasn't planning to stay out for too long, so I didn't understand why I needed a scarf.

"J-Just wear it out,"

"Mafumafu...?" I walked towards the bed, and climbed on it.

"Nn..." Seeing me approaching him, he backed away. He slapped his hand on my face, and pushed me away. "Stop it, Soraru-san,"

"... Not until you tell me why you need me to wear a scarf out,"

"Just wear it!"

I hummed, got off the bed, and went back to my wardrobe, only taking out a coat before I turned back to look at him.

"No,"

"Soraru-san!"

"..." I chose to ignore him.

"Come here!"

... I couldn't bring myself to disobey. He is my future bride after all. A good husband has got to listen to his wife. And I'm a good husband, or at least I'm planning to be one. (He'd probably kill me if he sees me say this, but oh well.)

I got back to him, and he pulled me down by the neck, and kissed me. Not on the lips, but over my throat as he sucked hard, and left a hickey on me.

"... I don't want other people seeing the marks I left on Soraru-san..." He let go, and kissed me at the corner of the lips. "So wear a scarf out, okay?"

"Why? Isn't this good?" I trailed my fingers over the hickeys he left on me last night, and the one he left on me just now. "This shows that Soraru-san is Mafumafu's, and no one will touch Soraru-san because of this, right?"

Mafumafu shook his head.

"Those are my marks... I want Soraru-san to be the only one who sees them,"

Oh, how I adored him.