Soraru's Diary - Entry #6

Date: 12th May 2017.

Weather: Partly cloudy.

I hadn't been touching Mafumafu since the last time I wrote in this book. There were a few reasons why I didn't. I initially started off with the intention of teasing him and making him feel frustrated. It went the way I wanted to a certain extent but this was Mafumafu we were talking about here. Which meant that there was another reason why there wasn't any sort of physical intimacy between the both of us.

Because all he had been doing since the live ended was work.

How. In the world. Can he bring himself to neglect me, Soraru, his boyfriend, his lover?

I am very aware I've written something similar to this in this book before but I couldn't believe it. At least I was only neglected for only a day's time back then, but now? I was clearly neglected for a couple of days. Even though he was busy before the live, we at least still had some skinship late at night on bed. 

And now we just don't because he was all holed up in the tiny little studio room he designed for himself these days. When I say "holed up", he literally ate his food in there, slept in there, do everything else in there, and only ever came out to use the toilet or take a quick shower.

That was it, I thought. I knew I needed to do something even if it were not for my sake but his. I wouldn't want to see him go back to living his life as "that". But Soraru-san has a high ego, and it had always been really hard for me to step down from it. I usually wait for Mafumafu to come to me but was it really time to talk about ego? 

I sighed.

I was already at his door anyway, might as well, I thought to myself again and raised my hand. I was about to knock on it until I stopped myself from doing so. I asked myself again and again if I really needed to do this, only did I knocked lightly at the door with my knuckles.

"What is it?" I heard his voice from the opposite side of the door.

I thought I was ready. I thought I knew what I was going to say to him. I told myself it would be me scolding him about how unhealthy it was to hole up in a room but nothing came out. I just stared at his door with my hand still in the air. Even Soraru-san has his lonely times, okay?

"... I want to see your face,"

Who wouldn't have thought I would say something like that. I guess no one but Mafumafu could make me say that.

There was silence and then a click when the door slowly creaked open with him hiding behind it, only popping his head out a little to peek at me. His eyes were kind of teary, his face a little red, he might even look a little upset as well with that obvious, huge frown on his face.

"... I don't think you're the Soraru-san I know..." he muttered as he stared up at me.

I cocked a brow at him, silently inquiring for his explanations then he said:

"Because Soraru-san will never say something that adorable..." he looked away and then mumbled a "This is so unhealthy for me," to himself and closed the door back quietly.

I shrugged.

At least I got to see half of his face.

A/N: I imagined mf hiding behind a door and randomly came up with a pointless plot like this. At least I'm not updating this in the middle of the night this time.