Soraru's Diary - Entry #10

Date: 12th of July 2017.

Weather: Rainy.

There was always this thing with Mafumafu ever since I dated him.

"Soraru-san, I'm leaving!"

I gave him a lazy "Okay," as I walked into our bedroom. With one hand under my shirt, I scratched my tummy as I yawned, pulling the wardrobe door open with my other hand. I fumbled through it, trying to look for something to wear. 

"Where's that black T-shirt I always wear...?" I mumbled quietly to myself. 

I frowned.

Last I saw that black T-shirt, it was just a few minutes ago.

That's right, it was on Mafumafu.

He always had the habit of wearing my clothes, when was the one who was supposed to wear them.

It was only that one time when he had all his shirts in the laundry and were all still too damp to wear out. I was worried he might catch a cold if he forced himself to wear them (he had an important meeting to attend to that day) so I simply picked one out of my wardrobe and threw it at him. He seemed pretty shocked at my actions but was then really happy that I offered my shirt.

"Thank you, Soraru-san!" I remembered his smile back then. After that, I saw him in my shirt more often than usual. Don't get me wrong, I loved how he likes wearing my clothes, but I don't really have that much to begin with? So if two people were to share only this amount of shirts, it would eventually run out. And this was the problem, now.

I had a meeting after but I ran out of shirts to wear.

No, heavens, no. I was not going to force myself to wear that idiot's clothes. I didn't like them to begin with (all because it shows too much of his skin). It was currently summer, but I had no choice. I picked up my warm-looking sweater and walked out of the door.

I came home afterwards at ten o' clock, long past dinner. I told Mafumafu to not wait for me and eat first so that he doesn't destroy his stomach. When I pushed the door open, I didn't see the usual energetic Mafumafu who would come running to the doorway to greet me. I walked in and saw him lying on the couch, sleeping.

He was sleeping in my usual hoodie I wear. I wondered if he was testing my patience because that was so cute I thought I could have had him right there and then.

(Soraru was a good boy and carried him into their bed, and then locked himself in his own room so that he doesn't attack pure, innocent Mafumafu. Such a good Soraru.)

END

A/N: My friends were talking about how they loved wearing their boyfriends' shirts. 

My only comment to them was: "Yeah, you look like you're not wearing any pants because your boyfriend's shirt is obviously too big for you," with a blank face on. Yeah.

So I thought of how cute it would be if mfmf wears srr's shirt out without realising it. I'm weak.