Soraru's Diary - Entry #16

Date: 10 December 2019

Weather: It's starting to get colder but the sun's still up.

It has almost been two years since I touched this book. It was not as if I had forgotten about it or something, but time just didn't allow (and I have a habit of putting things down for a while before picking it back up).

In this span of two years, I had grown two years older, and so did my relationship with Mafumafu. I guess there were a lot of changes since the last time I wrote in this book.

Mafumafu used to be really bad at cooking, but just up to last year where things were tough for me, he picked up cooking to cheer me up.

"Soraru-san, how is it?"

"It tastes good,"

I would say and he'd grin widely, satisfied at the fact that I enjoyed his cooking.

We were always busy, especially this year since we did a lot of individual works, but he'd always try to cook and eat with me, no matter how late it already is. And frankly, as his lover, I loved spending time together with him like this.

"Thank you for the food," I said with my hands together after I finished my portion.

"You're welcome, Soraru-san," Mafumafu smiled and collected my plates in his hands before standing up to move to the sink at the kitchen.

He was already preparing all the good food, and now he was going to do the washing?

"I'll do it, Mafumafu. Just leave it there,"

As a super boyfriend, I couldn't let that slide.

"It's alright. Soraru-san just came back from work, so you should just go take a bath. I've already prepared the water in the tub. I promise it's warm," he said as he turned on the tap, picked up the sponge and started scrubbing the plates.

... Honestly, what had I done in my past lives to have deserved him.

"Uwah! Soraru-san?!" Mafumafu shouted, startled when he felt me put my weight on him.

I snaked my arms around his waist, pulled him to myself, and buried my face into his neck before I took a deep breath, letting his scent and presence make me forget about the tiredness and stress that had built up in me for the day. I could feel his body tense in my arms for a bit, but it was just a bit because I could feel him lean against me a little as he continued washing the plates.

"What's wrong, Soraru-san?" Mafumafu asked, sounding pretty happy with what I was doing to him. "Is it that time of the year when I get to pamper an honest Soraru-san again?"

I kept quiet and rubbed my face into his neck, causing him to laugh because it tickled. There was no sound after that, but then I felt his fingers in my hair on the back of my head as he patted me gently, occasionally brushing my hair for me. He must have been wiping his hand dry with a towel just now, just so he could do this to me.

"... Are you tired, Soraru-san?"

I kissed him on the neck.

"Not when I'm with you," I said before I buried my face into his neck again.

"Seriously... What's wrong with you today?" I heard Mafumafu laugh shyly at my words.

"I just thought I'm glad that I have you even after so many years,"

"... Soraru-san, are you really okay?"

"I'm so glad to have you as my bride,"

And then Mafumafu slap me lightly on the back of my head with the hand he was using to pat me gently.

"Who says I'm your bride?!" he exclaimed.

I lifted my head up, kissed him on the cheek persistently until he finally agreed to look at me. I dropped a chaste kiss on his lips, and then not being able to control myself, I planted a few more until I could see that his eyes had turned hazy with love.

"You're not?"

I kissed him again.

This time, a more suggestive one.

"Then shall I love you a ton tonight to make sure you remember that you're mine?"

"... Idiot..." he said as he punched me on the chest.

I picked his hand up and kissed it.

"So how is it going to be?"

Mafumafu's face turned red as he nodded. His eyes were glistened with tears when he looked at me.

"... Love me, Soraru-san,"

Heavens, it had been years, and I swore I was always falling in love with him over and over again.