What if Soraru turned into a three year old?

There had always been one thing about Soraru-san.

"Soraru-san!"

I ran, and practically had to slide across the room to place a hand below him before he falls on his back and hit his head on the floor. Every part of my body hurt from those intense fall damages I had to take to keep Soraru-san unharmed. I sighed.

"You can't just go falling asleep like that!"

I pushed him back up so that he was sitting on his bottom again. He placed both his hands on the floor, as if to hold himself in the sitting position I want him to be in, and blinked a few times at me, sleepily.

"Do you want to go to bed after all?" I tugged my feet under me as I sat across him, a little nervous at the fact that he might fall again.

That's right. My three year old Soraru-san has the tendency to fall asleep everywhere he sits. He is, in fact, a growing child after all. But it was a problem to me because the first time he did that, he fell on his back, and hit his head. He didn't even wail for help or anything, which was what worried me the most. By the time I came back to him, he was biting onto his lower lip, trembling with tears all welled up in his eyes.

I thought my heart broke into a million pieces back then.

When I picked him up, he held onto me, and shook his head, taking in big sniffles to stop the snot from dripping out of his nose. I patted him on his round back, and told him that I was sorry, and he shook his head again. Despite being a three year old, he was rather mature.

He shook his head at my question.

Soraru-san always liked sitting on the floor instead. I asked him why, but he would never tell me.

"But Mafumafu won't be able to cook if Soraru-san keeps falling like that," I tried again. It was already late in the afternoon, and I wasn't even finished with the food preparation.

Soraru-san looked down at his hands.

Oh no, oh no, he's sulking, oh no. Mafumafu, the great Magician, is weak to that.

"... Then do you want to sit on the counter top while I make us dinner?"

He lifted his head up, his eyes filled with stars. He gave me a firm nod, and put out his arms. I picked him up, and we went into the kitchen. I placed him onto the counter top as promised, and then I went to cut up the vegetables used for beef stew tonight.

I was too focused in cooking, I forgot about Soraru-san until I heard a light thud coming from behind me. I turned around instantly to see Soraru-san holding onto his head.

"Soraru-san!"

His eyes were squeezed shut from the pain, but he was trying his best not to cry.

"Did you hit yourself here?" I picked him up, and patted him gently over his head, feeling a tiny bump on it. "Are you okay?"

He nodded his head in my shoulder, and I gave him a pat again.

"Let's put you to bed, alright?"

He shook his head.

"No, Soraru-san," I walked out of the kitchen with him in my arms, and he tried to push me away. "I'll wake you up after dinner is ready, okay?"

He shook his head again, then he opened his mouth.

"... Sowa- Sowawu doesn't want to slweep wiwhout Mafumafu,"

I stopped at my feet.

"Sowawu... Wikes the fwoor better. It's clwoser to Mafumafu at the kitchen,"

Oh, Soraru-san.

I hugged him tightly against my chest, swaying my body around due to excitement and happiness. I could see question marks floating above his head, which didn't make sense but oh, he was adorable. How could he be so adorable? How?

"... Mafumafu?"

A three year old Soraru-san is very, very destructive.

END

A/N: The "L"s and "R"s are replaced with "W"s.