Soraru's Diary - Entry #9

Date: 21st May 2017.

Weather: Cloudy.

I leaned into the back of my chair, sighing as I looked at the progress of my work. I did quite a lot recently, even though I do take a few breaks in between to play games. I looked at the time and went "Crap, it's almost time for dinner," and stood up to exit my room. But I couldn't.

Because Mafumafu was in the way.

"I'm sorry, Mafumafu, are you hungry? I'll cook something for you now," I cupped his face in my hands, brought it up and dropped a kiss on the tip of his nose. Ah, he blushed. I loved how he still wasn't used to all of the things I do to him. I smiled down at him, unable to resist planting another kiss on his forehead. "Does curry sound good to you tonight?"

He shook his head, placing his hands over mine like how he always does. He then put his hands on my chest and pushed me, I was confused but I let him do his thing. He pushed me down my chair, and then planted his hands in his hips.

"I'll make dinner for both of us tonight,"

"Eh?"

I was sort of dumbfounded. Mafumafu? Dinner? Really?

"B-Because Soraru-san has been working hard these days, right? So Mafumafu thought he could let him take a rest for today,"

I was thrilled, really, but...

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"I don't want you to hurt yourself," I grabbed onto one of his hands, picked it up and touched it gently against my lips. These hands were used to make music for everyone after all, I couldn't afford to see him get hurt.

"I can do it," Mafumafu said with a smile on his face. He took his hand out of mine and put it on my head, patting me. "Even Mafumafu can cook his own meals. Don't worry, Soraru-san,"

Then he left the room.

It's fine even if you didn't know how to cook because I'd always be there to take care of you.

I swallowed those words back down. Now was not the time.

I'll tell him that when we're both ready to change our current relationship status in the future.

In the end, he managed to make boiled eggs and curry. It tasted great, surprisingly. He looked happier when I eat the food he makes comparing to when he eats mine. This might not be so bad after all.