Playing Doctor

Warning: Very random, short and bad, thanks to mf (for the pic he posted of himself).

"Soraru-san, Soraru-san, Soraru-san!"

Mafumafu came running into the room. He was calling out Soraru's name at the top of his lungs, and his feet stomped so loudly, it got Soraru annoyed for a moment. He was everything but quiet, and quiet was what Soraru needed at the moment after having to come back from a rehearsal not too long ago.

"... What is it, Mafumafu-" Soraru turned around to look at him, and was stunned. He stood at his place as he stared at Mafumafu who was standing with both his hands on his hips, looking pretty proud of himself.

"How do I look?" he showed Soraru a few poses, wanting Soraru to guess what he was playing as. Was this what they call "cosplaying"?

Though it wasn't necessary for him to do so. It was obvious enough with the white lab coat and the stethoscope.

"... Like a doctor,"

Mafumafu's eyes lit up when he heard Soraru say that, and nodded vigorously at him. He ran up to Soraru, and spun once in front of him.

"Do I look cool?!"

"... No?"

"NO?"

"No...?"

"NO??" Mafumafu pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his finger, narrowing his eyes, pretending to be "cool".

Soraru closed in, took the glasses off his face, and kissed him, biting and tugging at his lower lip a little before he let go. He licked the corner of Mafumafu's lips, and then dropped one last kiss on his nose before he put the glasses back on his face.

"... Cute," Soraru let out a sigh as he looked at how red Mafumafu had become. He pulled Mafumafu in for another, until Mafumafu pushed his face away with his hand.

"Ngh... Stop it..."

Soraru ignored him and kissed him again. Mafumafu grabbed onto his sleeves for balance, gradually leaning in for more. He took off the stethoscope from Mafumafu's neck while he was at it, and put it on. He placed the diaphragm of its chest piece over Mafumafu's chest, listening to his abnormally elevated heartbeat.

He smirked.

"It looks like Mafumafu isn't feeling so well. Shall we go to the bed for a more thorough checkup?"

END

A/N: I had to.