Information

___________________________

Lola's POV

___________________________

I tightly grip my hand with Harry's as though he is a life line and I suppose it is, I would be dead multiple times over for sure without him. I mean wasn't I supposed to die when I made the 'ultimate sacrifice' so the others could live. I couldn't help but wonder why am I still here?

Then without realising I feel my hand start to loosen up and I realise I have been gripping Harry's hand really hard, so hard my hand is white from the strain and he is massaging my hand with his thumb to try and relieve some of the tension.

"Sorry" I give him a weak smile and laugh

"It s'okay" he replies giving me a quick kiss on the back of my hand.

I'm never going to get used to that

"What are we meant to do now that we have found the others?"

"I don't really know but they are acting very weirdly don't you think?"

I look at my best friends. they are no longer holding hands with their partners and they are walking quickly and very upright and stiffly. This came as a surprise to me as I'm always the one telling Em to hurry up as she walks so slowly!

"Yes, very strange indeed" I agree.

We continue to walk for several hours until me and Harry are absolutely exhausted even though the others show no signs of fatigue or hunger, I found this particularly peculiar for ash who is nearly always thinking about watermelon, and when we find an apple tree, me and Harry eat several apples each whilst the others take only a few bites and after about 5 minutes are begging us to keep moving again.

So off we go. em and Tom have the lead and they continue to move north, always north never changing until we get to the bottom of a huge hill and the others as if completely unfazed by the change in scenery keep walking until they are about half way up when they come to a halt.

Then they all turn, absolutely synchronised to the right and continue to walk until we get to a cave in the hill.

"Wow guys! how did you...." I trail off

"Know this was here?"harry finished.

"Well we are here now aren't we?"em protests as they all go in giving us no choice but to follow.

We walk along the desolate mud covered halls until we find a big cavern. only this is not an empty cavern. it's filled with technical equipment and tubes and science type stuff. Harry's hand tightens around mine.

"Listen to me very carefully, I know exactly where we are and it's not good. we need to get out of here. Now." it was hard to miss the tension in his voice. "on the count if three I want you to turn and run I will be right behind you okay?"

"Okay" I whisper

"One" he pauses. "two" he gently kisses me on the back of my hand and looks me in the eyes. "three!" he whispers as I turn and flee.

I turn around so fast my hair whips me in the face but I keep my breath steady and my footsteps sure as I run as quietly as possible. I glance around for a second and see Harry right behind me.

"Faster!" he urges

"I don't know where we are going!" I answer panicked

"Just get out of here, we need to hide!"

So I focus on running again but I get about 3 steps before I crash to the ground trying to tear out my ears as a terrible siren threatens to burst my eardrums and Harry does the same but as I turn to look at him I see Em, Tom, Ash and Dougie running towards us but as I start to call Harry's name they spring on us and I feel a sharp blow on the back of my head.