Test run

💖Harry's POV💖

Peetas hands collide with my neck and I fall to the floor completely shocked but when I try to scream all that comes out is a pathetic gargle.

"YOU'RE A LIAR!" Peeta screams "YOU'RE A BIG FAT STINKING LIAR! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY PARENTS! IT WAS YOU" He starts to hit my head repeatedly on the cold stone floor and I start to see brightly coloured spots appear at the side of my limited vision

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT HOW...." Peeta is cut off from his rant as Tom and Dougie finally react after their moment of shock and grabbing a shoulder each throw him off me,

but into the fire.

Peeta screams. A long and terrible scream.
I have only heard people scream like that in the battle field as they lie dying or when a mother is forced to bury her child.

"Peeta!" I screech but barely a squeak comes out

I throw myself forward and pull him out of the fire

He clings to his arm and the left side of his chest and will not let go

I take a hesitant glance but instantly regret it, all of the skin has been singed off his arm, well what was his arm.

"Peeta!" She cries.
I turn around as she bolts forward, pushing me out of the way. She cries his name again.

"Peeta! what happened! Holy crap are you okay what.. How??!" She looks at me fury in her eyes. "what did you do??!! What did you do to him!!!"

I look at Lola in shock. Why was she so quick to blame? She had only just woken up and she was already making assumptions. I guess your mind processes the irrational options faster In situations where people you care about are hurt.

Then reality of what I just though hits me like a brick.

"I didn't do anything! I swear! I.." But I have to stop when she cuts me off

"Of course I care about him! He was there when all of you left me! Every single one of you! He was there to save my life whilst you snogged your happy little face off with my best friend!" she cried tears starting to show at the edge of her eyes.

How I hated to see her in pain, my heart started to sink, being controlled like that was most definitely the worst and lowest point of my life, I hated myself for everything I had done to her, I don't know how I had managed to convince myself she had forgiven me when I couldn't even forgive myself. she had to know she was the most important thing I cared about in my life.

And what did he mean that I killed his parents?

"If you really cared then why did you leave me" she answered my statement even though I had said nothing aloud. She sounded like a lost puppy and it killed me but I couldn't help thinking what had happened to her?

"Yeh that's right I'm just some stupid freak now"
What was she talking about..

"Hiroshi told us we are the 'special 3 from the legends come to save you all' and I bet you knew about it all along, you just wanted to keep me for yourself because you've never been able to keep anything else!" She shouts.

I stare at her in agony as my thoughts turn to Peeta.

"What about Peeta?" She questions

Can she read my thoughts?..

"Yes I can. So what about Peeta?"

My heart sinks even further. I think of everything that had happened whilst the girls were in their comas, including the part about Peeta falling into the fire but leaving out my relation to him.