Paralysed

__________________________

Em's POV

__________________________

I don't want to talk to her I don't even want to be near her. I can't even believe Lola brought me here.

I try to wiggle free of her grasp but she is taller than me so she has managed to link her arms and legs around me.

Knowing I can't get away I settle for silence instead.

"Em......" She ventures, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I wanted to it's just that you guys were so happy together and I didn't want to hurt you like you are hurting now. I wanted to be with Dougie, he's such a great guy and I do like him as much as I like Tom! But we just got talking and he was being so romantic and I'm so sorry it just happened and he keeps coming onto me and trying to kiss me but I haven't kissed him again he went too far this time, we both need to stay away from him, he is just a pervert and I don't know what is wrong with him.

Oh and by the way Lola I'm sorry for punching you earlier, so with my apologies over, I need to thank you for coming when you did earlier otherwise I don't know what Tom would of done to me. I don't expect you to forgive me straight away or be my best friend again but I never stopped loving you and I feel so guilty right now so can we please be friends again?" Ash finishes, her cheeks stained with ever falling tears.

I felt empty. so when I leaned forward, my cheeks also wet from tears Lola let me go as me and ash hugged it out

"I forgive you" I whispered

__________________________

Lola's POV

__________________________

I walked off and let em and ash to talk. We were all going to meet up where Tom has been tied up to question him in 5 minutes. It was late at night so when I found Harry sitting down by a tree asleep I went over so him and cuddled up next to him.

"Em is that you?" he said with his eyes still closed as his a smile on his face.

I didn't reply.

"Hey em? why so quiet?" he continued as he opened his eyes and saw it was me and he sits up, eyes wide.

Harry just asked me if i was em.
I sit there in silence for at least a minute. Why would he be asking for Em?

"Harry......." I whispered "is there something you have to tell me?"

"Oh jeez Lola......" he trailed off

"What's going on?" I said calmly. I didn't want him to know how upset I was.

"Oh lola. come and sit with me and I will explain" he said calmly 

I sat by a tree opposite him.

"Look Lola. you're a really great girl but I only went with you because you liked me.. I've never really liked you that much I'm sorry if you thought I did, it's been a great fling though" he smiled "I'm sorry but really I've always liked em. she's smoking hot and she's thin unlike you, your like a whale! I mean have you seen your legs? maybe if you go to the jim and then come back to me when you have a better body I'll think about going out with you."

I sat there in silence. I've always been insecure about my body, especially my legs. I got up and brushed the dirt off my shorts

"If that's how you really feel" I whisper. I can no longer contain my feeling and the tears come fast and furious. I make myself walk away but as soon as I'm out of sight I run to find em and ash in the agreed place, where Tom and the others are, only when I get to where Tom is meant to be, the weed has been untied and nobody is there.

In go back to where Harry was and he was gone too.

I run to the lake where I originally left em and ash to talk and I was starting to panic madly when I see a note written into the sand

Couldn't find you so moved on, we want to get home, sorry, you will have to find your own way.

- em, ash, dougie, harry and Tom

I sat on the sand and cried, I didn't feel capable of anything else. I eventually fell into a deep, deep sleep.

I would figure out what to do in the morning.

_________________________

Harry's POV

_________________________

I suddenly know what is wrong with Tom.

I don't know how to describe it really, it's like looking through a camera. you can see what's happening but you can't do anything to stop what's happening on the other side of the lens.

And no matter how much I scream and cry out or just try to kill myself I can't do a thing. It's controlling me. He's controlling me.

I look at Lola and I try to scream

"It's not me!" I cry out. but my lips don't move. I'm paralysed whilst I watch my Lola being insulted by this thing in my body. I see her crying and it almost kills me.

And there's nothing I can do to stop     him.

________________________

Hey guys 😚

Comment and vote what your thinking - need to think of another awesome name!

Anybody think of one?

Luv u all

Write soon

TJ xxxxxxxxxxxx

      ❤️💛💚💙💜💗❤️💛💚💙💜💗