Cheat

__________________________

Em's POV

__________________________

We broke through the trees at a sprint and the first thing I saw was Ash and Tom in a full embrace kissing passionately.

I stopped suddenly. That was my best friend? what was she doing? was she kissing Tom? My Tom? I felt Dougie beside me stop dead barely breathing and even Harry had stopped his mouth in a wide circle of surprise.

I don't know what I must of looked like but Ash stood up suddenly

"EM!" she cried out tears all ready forming in her eyes "it..it's not what it looks like!" she exclaimed

"Oh yeh? what is it then" I surprised even myself when I sounded cold and harsh but I couldn't process what she had done. that was my best friend?

"It was my fault I kissed her" Tom butted in. even he look flustered

"No it wasn't you Tom it was me" ash said placing a hand on his chest and then quickly lowering her hand when she saw my face.

I couldn't describe what I was feeling, it's all fuzzy, all numb.

I walked up stream and the others followed me but when ash and Tom tried to follow Dougie interjected

"Just don't. stay away from us" he said quietly, the hurt extremely obvious in his voice. I turned around and grabbed his hand but not because I loved him, but in friendship. I knew exactly what he was thinking. he squeezed my hand appreciatively and we walked up stream until we could no longer see them. We eventually came to a waterfall

Then when we found a shallow bit Harry laid Lola down on the ground, she really was a mess. There was only one small section of her face that had not been tainted with Angus' knife.

My poor Lola

Harry took off his shirt and then carefully picked her up again but infront of him this time and walked into the water with her.

"What's he doing?" I asked Dougie

"This is the wishing stream, it means he can fix her. we were extremely lucky really, the stream only allows you to find if you have the purest intentions and a clean soul."

I watched as Harry rested Lola on the water, lightly supporting her and then as he muttered something, tears shining down his cheeks pulled her under the waterfall with him.

A few minutes later he came back up and Lola looked absolutely perfect with not a cut on her body. it worked!

I ran up to them and helped Harry carry her out of the water then as Harry lay by her still holding her hand, looking absolutely exhausted I laid her head on my knee and brushed her wet blonde hair out of her pale face. then her blue eyes opened sparkling like the moon.

"Lo!" I whispered

"Hey sis" she stammered quietly

"Love you silly" I laughed

"Love you too sis" she smiled and then fell back into unconsciousness.

Eventually she woke up fully healed and dry and I told her what happened. she didn't say anything all she did was hug me.

"I'll talk to her in the morning, you get some sleep." so we went back to Harry and Dougie and she laid me down on the sand and told me story about a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on a rainbow, it was magical and I quickly fell asleep.

___________________________

Lola's POV

___________________________

Once em had fallen asleep I made my way down stream to where ash and Tom were.

I look at them, asleep on the sand ash on her side and Tom with a protective arm around her. I stood there and watched them for a while and then I gently shook ash.

"Ashleigh, it's Lola, wake up" she tiredly opened her eyes and then looked startled to see me and then I saw guilty and joy flash over her eyes.

She carefully got out of Tom's embrace without waking him and the. Came to the waters edge with me.

"You're alive" she smiles and hugs me.

I don't respond. "What happened ash" I sighed

"I don't know" she wailed and I hugged her again.

"Em is so upset ash and I mean what were you thinking!?"

"He was just there when I was upset about you and I miss home and my mum and dad and Dougie and Lexi my fluffy little doggies and he was just...... there"

"What about none dog Dougie, the Dougie that actually cares deeply about you"

"He's never looked at me like Tom looked at me"

"They are different people ash" I sigh

"I know!" she cried

There was an awkward silence.

"But I still love em"

"I know you do but why did you do it"

"Because I think I've kinda always had a crush on Tom but I got paired with Dougie because he liked me!" She blurted out

There was a russle in the trees behind us and em and Dougie stepped out.

"You should just leave or I Will make you" Dougie said harshly

But em walked up to ash so she was right in her face and rather than saying anything she punched her smack in the middle of her nose which started bleeding badly immediately. the angle it was at I'm pretty sure she broke it.

It was pretty hard not to laugh at the situation but I was too mortified at my "best friends" beating the hell out of each other.

"Guys!" I shouted running in between them only to get in the way of a punch ash was aiming at em. I fell to the ground whilst the world twirled all around me, and in any other situation than this I would of laughed at the bright colours forming all around me.

Then I felt strong arms drag me out of the fight and ask me if I was okay. I nodded as he planted a kiss on my head and said

"It's okay, I'll go sort out this mess baby"

Only to realise it wasn't harry.

It was Tom.

___________________________

Hey guys! 😜xxxxxx

Sorry em but I thought this was quite funny 😂😂xxxxx

Sorry it's only short but 2 certain best friends (cough cough*ashem* cough) kept pestering me beyond belief to publish something!

Love you all,

TJ xxxxxxxxx

❤️💛💚💙💜💗❤️💛💚💙💜💗