Magic

💖Lola's POV💖

Peeta finished his story and I sat there in silence.

We both did

Then I started to process it,

"Wait.. Gary?" I asked

"Yeh" he replied "he still runs this island"

I paused

"I've heard him before"

"What do you mean?" Peeta asked a confused look forming on his face

"He talks to me" I look at him "he gave me a riddle in a Time of need and when I first came to the island, I fell and he told me it would be okay to fall.... and die"

Peeta looks at me shocked

"What.. What is it?"

"And you don't come from here, correct? You were transported here."

"Yeh why?" I reply

"I need you to find your friends and I need to take you to meet someone, and if it's what I think it is, then I know why you are here and It is bigger that you could ever have imagined when you first came here."

I stare at him. what was he on about?

he looked really serious

"Okay" I say slowly "I'll meet you back here in two hours?"

"Deal. but when you get here, stay here."

And as he says that he runs off in the opposite direction to me

1 hour later I get back to our campsite.

"Whats going on?" em yawns

I don't blame her, I'm shattered, it must be about 3 in the morning

"We have to wait for Peeta, he said it was urgent"

"Okay well it can't be that important, I'm sure it's nothing that can't wait till morning"  Ash yawns, "wake me in a bit"

"Guys this is serious"

Sensing the tone in my voice they all eventually oblige and follow me back to the first campsite where we found them.

We all sit down waiting for Peeta

I lean on Harry as he twists a piece of my hair between his agile fingers

Next to me is Dougie who is next to Ash, she's asleep now and her head has fallen onto his shoulder.

They're still not together because of the whole Tom thing but they are trying to rebuild their friendship again, Dougie now understands Ash was being influenced. it's a cute relationship, but I couldn't help but wonder if Ashleigh really was being influenced at that point?

Em is next to ash and she talks to Tom but there is still a bit if distance between them, and I can't blame her, I feel the same with Harry but he's told me how sorry he is and I know it wasn't really him, it was just Gary's curse. And if I managed to break his spell, that means he loves me.. Right? why can't Gary just leave us alone. I'm hoping Peeta can bring us some answers.

Just as I think this, Peeta comes stumbling through the tree line

"You better come with me" he says, he's out of breath and has obviously been running for a while

We just sit there and look at him

"Come on" he beckons

We look at each other but get up and follow