Alone

_________________________

Lola's POV

_________________________

I have never felt so alone in my life.

I dream about me, em and ash laughing as we amused ourselves by trying to get a ball into a Pringles tube.... It's a lot harder than it sounds! But all of a sudden the dream changes and I'm the ball. Em and ash are laughing and throwing me around and just laughing harder and harder whilst I scream and cry for them to stop. then I land in the Pringles tube and I feel a sense of relief only to feel panic again when I realise there is no bottom to this tube and I am forever falling.

I'm falling thorough the world where nobody loves me, where em is no longer my best friend and ash has moved away. and there is harry! but he's going out with em. I feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks but I wipe them away. nobody can see me cry.

I can only cry where nobody can see me. I just have to pretend everything is okay, like I'm okay. even though I no longer have a best friend to help me, and my crush has a girlfriend, although it's killing me, I have to pretend and carry on. nobody can know how I feel, they would think I'm weak and I can't let that happen, so I have to save it until I get there. but where is there?

I never find out where there is because I am promptly shaken awake as someone screams something at me and when I didn't react, picked up and thrown over someone's shoulders.

The world seems to go silent as a searing pain shoots up my leg. I cry out but I am just as quickly put down as I was picked up. I look at my captor but he just puts his finger on my lips, motioning for me to be quiet.

I don't know where we are but I can hear something shuffling around about 5 metres to my right. I can't see anything though, something is in the way, but from the change in the atmosphere that may be a good thing.

"We lost him, we should split up, we need to find him, he took the girl! Master says we need to find her alive to bring her back to him. hurry"

A chorus of 'yes sir' s followed

When we were sure they were gone, the boy took his finger off my lips and I got a good look at him.

Sandy blonde hair and eyes that shone such a brilliant blue my heart skipped a beat and I missed a breath.

"Hey." he smiled "my name is Peeta. you are safe now. what's your name?"

"Lol.." i stammered. I cleared my throat and tried again. "Lola" I smiled nervously.

"Hello Lola" he said as he gave me the most dreamy smile known to man.

"Your leg looks pretty bad want me to look at that for you?"

I look down and see a broken arrow jammed into my leg.

"Oh.. Er..Yes please" I stammer

He takes one look at it and then swiftly pulls it out as I try not to make a noise

"It's fine, nothing major hit" he then rips the bottom of his shirt off and ties it around my wound.

"Come on we need to get moving" he slides his hand around my waist so I'm leaning on him and at first I resist.

"Who are you?" I ask him

"Sometimes I don't even know that myself." A sudden sadness appeared in his eyes. I know what it is like to not want to talk about something, I felt like that at the moment, so I left it and leaned on him without resisting, if he wanted to kill me he would of left me to those other guys or killed me himself, I decide to trust him for now.