Him

___________________________
Tom's POV

___________________________

"It's okay, I'll go sort out this mess baby" he says. only it's comes out of my mouth. but it's not really me. it's in my body but it's not really me.

I don't know how to describe it really, it's like looking through a camera. you can see what's happening but you can't do anything to stop what's happening on the other side of the lens.

And no matter how much I scream and cry out or just try to kill myself I can't do a thing. It's controlling me. He's controlling me.

I look at em and I try to scream

"It's not me!" I cry out. but my lips don't move. I'm paralysed whilst I watch everyone who has ever loved me and all those I love myself argue and fight and hate me for it. but it's not really me.

"Em, ma babe" it says. "what's all the fuss? why don't we all just go and sit down a while hmm?" he lulls. then he grabs both em and ash's hands but they pull away in disgust.

I try to fight it. I try so hard it exhausts me and for a second I do it! I break free of my bonds but all I have time for is to say

"It's noaagghh" I scream in agony as he takes over my body again and he turns my scream into a laugh.

"Sorry about that, my face hurts from all the snogging me and ash were doing earlier." he smiles.

They look at me. totally repulsed, except for ash who only looks upset and maybe even worried.

"Come on" ash says as he grabs his hand, only it's my hand too.

I feel like I'm dying. I want to be with em not Ash! but this psycho some how knew she liked me and knew exactly what buttons to press to know how to seduce her.

It makes me sick.

I walk off with ash back to the beach. we don't kiss even though He tried. We sort out her nose which is still bleeding badly, but she still won't kiss him even after he fixes her nose. So he slides his hand up her top. She grabs his wrist and puts it back and doesn't say anything about it, just stares at him. but he does it again and this time she stops

"What are you doing?!"

"I want to be close to you baby" he says

"Well I don't want to go there" she says

"That's absolutely disgusting!" she cries

"Sorry baby" he says but he grabs her other wrist and and goes in to kiss her against her will then I feel a large blow on the back of my head and everything goes dark.

I hope I'm dying. I feel like I'm dying.

If I die will I be released from this awful night mare?

Everything goes dark as I wish myself dead.

___________________________

Lola's POV

___________________________

Em sat with me trying to stop the flow of blood my cheek where ash hit me accidentally by trying to get to em. we get some moss and press it hard against my cheek.

Reading the hunger games my absolute favourite book/film in the world does help! Especially when it comes to survival techniques.

Eventually it turns a blackish blue colour and stops bleeding. it hurts like hell. the ring on ash's finger probably didn't help.

Eventually Dougie comes back with Harry who slept through it all, lucky. we tell him what happened.

"This isn't right. this isn't our Tom. He really liked you Em, something has happened to him. we just need to find out what."

We eventually come up with a plan. basically just to knock him out and question him. we were too tired to think of any ninja ideas and besides, Harry was holding me in his arms so I wasn't really capable of thinking of anything at all.

We go down to the tree line as we had been hiding in the woods until now and we watch Tom as he.... tries to put his hand up ash's top?! that was not cool. but before anyone could give the signal, Em picks up a big, thick stick and scampers quietly over to Tom and hits him on the back of the head with a humungous blow!

I felt proud of her for releasing her anger as well as hitting Tom and not Ash, and being so ninjary but then I also felt sadness when I think about what she must be going through.

"Em!" I shout as I run to her. the stick wet with Tom's blood.

"Omg did I kill him?!" Em cries

I go to Tom and check for a pulse. I start to panic when I can't find it but then I feel it, weak but still going.

"No" I sigh, "he's just unconscious."

"Omg what have you done!" The other 2 boys shout completely synchronised

"It's okay! he just unconscious" I state

We all grab either an arm of leg and carry him up the sand into the thicket of the trees and using some weed Harry provided from the lake we tie him to a thick tree truck and wait for him to gain consciousness.

Then something occurs to me.

"Em come with me" I grab her hand and pull her up from her crouching position onto my back. "piggy back time!" I yell and I run off into the woods with em on my back, we both love doing this, it's super fun and em needs something to cheer her up round about now

After about half an hour I'm nearly completely shattered so I tell her to close her eyes. and carry out the thought that had occurred to me.

She lies on my back with her eyes closed contently smiling and she leans on me and barely hangs on, which is fine I just lean over so I'm like a bed. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a bed......

We finally find the lake again and we wander down stream. then I put her down with her eyes still closed and as I sit next to her I tell her to open her eyes.

She opens them and hurt and pain flash over her eyes then only anger

Just as she rushes forward I push her back and sit behind her, my legs encircling hers and my arms around her waist effectively trapping her so she an go nowhere

"Talk" I say simply

_________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry it's another really short chapter!

It's just I love writing and em hates her Tom being evil so I just wrote this quickly to clear his name for Em

Next chapter will be longer!

Promise🙌

Luv u all,

Vote and comment!

TJ xxxxxxxxxx

      ❤️💛💚💙💜💗❤️💛💚💙💜💗