[1] Get To Packing

Hey guys this was first Mark Tuan Fanfiction. I wasn't really familiar with the salutations they use for each other so there will be some mistakes here & there. My deepest apologies.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Park Eun-Bi Olivia

"Eun-Bi! Hurry downstairs! Your Uncle is here!" Dad shouts.

I ran down the stairs to see my only Uncle, Mr Park Jin Young. Yes, The South Korean Singer, Record Producer and Entrepreneur. "Uncle JY!" I cheered as he gave me a hug. "Aigoo.. My little niece grew up so fast!" He says as he messes up my hair. I laugh and shake my head. "Hyung. How are you? It's been so long since you visited." Dad says as he sits down by the coffee table. I kneel down on the carpet and pour both of them a cup of tea, before sitting down.

"It's been too long indeed. Eun-Bi. How's your english? Have you been practicing like I told you to?" He asks, raising an eyebrow with a finger pointed at me. "Yes. It's gotten to the point where I accidentally speak to my friends in English." I say.
He laughs and shakes his head.
"You take it from your Dad. He's a little forgetful too." To which my Dad playfully nudges Uncle.

After awhile, I went up to my room and sat down near my guitar. It's been awhile.
I plugged my guitar into an amplifier, but made sure it was a little softer than I would normally put it.

I sang multiple songs from various artists. I aspired to be a photographer for a popular magazine when I grew up. But of course, my parents want me to be something better.

As I sang my final line, I hear clapping from behind me. I look behind to see Uncle and Kyle, My elder brother standing there, looking at me.

"Eun-Bi. You love your Uncle right?" He asks, putting his hands together. "And you'd help him if he needs help?" I nod at both questions.

"I need you to do me a favor. There's this Kpop group that I want you to join. You'll be fantastic!" He insists. Kyle looks to me and nods his head, asking me to agree.

"O-Oh Okay." I say, as I put my guitar down. "That's great! Come by the studio tomorrow and we'll discuss more. I'm going now. Bye." He says as gives my brother and I a hug.

"Uncle?" I say as I knock against the door with the sign, 'Park Jin Young'.

"Eun-Bi is that you?" He asks. "Yeah." "Come in!" He says. I open the door and close it behind me as I sit down on the chair in front of his table. "Thank you again for agreeing to this. But just like other agreements, there are rules."
He hands me a piece of paper and gives me a while to read it all.

Rules For Bands :
1. All Members are required to stay together. This is for convenience and to encourage bonding between members.
2. No Relationships that may danger the band's figure.
3. New members will not be announced until 2 weeks after they sign the contract and move into the Band Dorm. Until then, do not expose the secret.
4. This is a job too. Do not take your fans for granted.
5. When you are out, You represent the JYP name, as well as your band.

"I have to move into their dorm?" I ask. "Yes. You'll move in tomorrow. That's when you'll officially have a 2 week countdown." He gives me a pen to sign the contract, which I do.

"You're making your Mom really
proud. She always wanted for you to be involved with Music." He says, giving me a smile. "Thank you." I say, standing up. "You're Welcome."

I step out of the building with tears threatening to stream down my face. My Mom was the most important thing to me. She made me feel sane.
Like I was normal. She's the only one who took the time to talk to me about what I wanted. And now, I only have one goal. And that's to fulfill her dream.

I got into the bus and sat down at the back. I cried as I curled into a little ball, looking out the window.

It felt surreal. Just weeks ago, My Mom would still be baking cookies of some sort to motivate me to study. And now, we barely have any 'family' time because my Dad needs to take up another job.
My English lessons, were given to me by the precious internet. My brother, is a baker at a local bakery so he brings home treats once in awhile. But none of them are
as good as what Mom could have made.

"Hey. Stop crying." A voice says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over to see a guy with blonde hair, handing me a pack of tissues. "Hope things get better." He says after taking off his mask so I could hear him properly. With that, he gets down at this stop and walks away.

Huh?

So I sit in my room, packing all that I owned into a luggage and a purple duffel bag. I didn't have much, and I was okay with that.

"Tomorrow, you get a new start. You can do this Eun-Bi. Do it for Mom."