[13] Bashful Mark

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

It's been a few days since Dad passed. I've visited him with Kyle and we bawled our eyes together. But for now, I'm happy that he's at peace with Mom.

The boys began taking initiative to cook for all of us which made me happy. I take off the bandage around my foot and see that the wound was healed. I rinsed it with water and dried it before stepping out of the shower and changing into shorts and a yellow shirt that was slightly oversized.

I walked back to my room and hung my towel on a hook before going to the living room. "Morning!" BamBam says cheerfully as he hands me a cup of coffee. "Eun-Bi. Your boyfriend won't leave me alone!" Junior whines. I laugh as I thank BamBam. "Mark, can I go play with Coco?" I ask. He lifts his head and up nods.

I go into his room and see that Coco was sitting on Mark's bed. "Hey buddy." I cooed as it runs to me.
I bring it into my arms as I take a seat on the ground. "You always seem so hyper. What's your secret Mr Coco?" I ask as I lift my hand up for him to try and reach. "How's Mark? Is he doing okay? He always takes care of me, but he never brings up anything about himself. Take care of him for me okay?" I tell the little puppy as it licks my face. I smile and do little tricks with it again, playing fetch inside their room. Mark opens the door to see me on the ground with Coco running around, picking up a little chew toy and coming back to me. "Coco." Mark calls, Coco responds and runs to Mark, licking his face.

"Mark. Are you doing okay?" I ask as He takes a seat in front of me. "Yeah, why?" He asks, letting out a laugh as Coco licks his fingers as well. "I don't know.. I feel like you're always asking me about how I am and I never ask you stuff." I respond. He sighs and messes up my hair. "You ask me a lot of things Eun-Bi. You're a girl with many questions." Mark says, giving me one of his signature smiles. I smile and continue playing with Coco. "Shall we go for a Ramen Date later on?" He asks. "Hmm.. I don't know." I teased. He pouts and takes one of my hands into his. "I'm just kidding. Of course we can." I say. He bites his lip and smiles. "What's with you? You're really.. smiley today." I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Because I'm happy when you're around." He says. I look at him in a disgusted way jokingly. "You're so gross." I laugh, flicking his forehead. "Excuse you. I'm the one who flicks foreheads in this relationship." Mark says as he grabs my hand. "Oh, so we're in a relationship?" I teased with a smirk. "I mean, we kind of are right? We're dating." Mark says, doubting himself almost immediately. I pinch his cheeks and pull him closer to me. "Aigoo.. So cute!" I say, laughing before I let go of his face. He stays this close to me and takes my hands into his. I look at him, confused. He pulls me closer and kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks heat up as he does this. Coco bounces between both of laps. "Aigoo.. So cute!" He mimics, pinching my cheeks before playing with Coco.

"What time do you want to go?" I asked as I stroked Coco's back. He looks over to the clock and says, "You know what, go get ready now." He tells me, giving me a smile. "Mark.. The fans." He places a finger on my lips. "Go get ready!" I sigh and nod. I got up and went to my room, changing to a baseball long sleeved shirt and paired it with black overalls and my black and white Nike shoes.

 I didn't do much to my hair, I just tied it up into a cute little bun

I didn't do much to my hair, I just tied it up into a cute little bun. I did my makeup and grabbed my sling bag. I open my room door to see Mark waiting for me. He smiles once he sees me. "Guys. Eun-Bi and I are going out." Mark says, pointing over to the door. "Alright, have fun kids." Jaebum says. "Oh! Can you bring home bubble tea?" BamBam asks. I nod, which makes him cheer. I smile as I got out of the dorm and followed Mark.

"This place isn't really that well known so we should be fine." We got to a local Ramen place. They served Gyoza, Sushi, Naan and Wanton noodles as well. "Wow. Multicultural." I said as I looked at the menu. "So what do you want to order?" He asks. "Wanton Noodles." I said. He calls over a waiter and orders for the both of us. The meal sets came with two cups of iced tea.

"Let's eat."

I took my chopsticks and held a wanton in it, dipping it into mayonnaise before bringing it to my lips to blow on before eating in. "Woah. Can we eat here more often?" I asked, as my eyes shut in pleasure. "Sure. The Naan tastes amazing." He breaks off a part of it and feeds it to me. "It really does. Here, have some wanton." I feed one to him as well. He lifts his hand to high five me. Time to use his trick against him.

I lift my hand up to his and intertwine our fingers. We both burst out laughing. From my side, I look out to see two men with cameras. "Paparazzi's here." I say in English. His eyes move over and he nods. "Just act like they aren't." He says, giving me a smile. We continue eating. "We should bring the boys here! I think they'll love it." I say as I take a sip of iced tea. "Or, this can be our thing." He suggests. I laugh and give him a nod. "Sure. Our spot it is then."

Mark holds my hand as we leave the restaurant. "Apart from being smiley, you're also very touchy today." I commented. He smiles and clenches our hands a bit. "We have rehearsals tomorrow." Mark groans. I laugh and shake my head. "Yah. At least you won't make any mistakes. I'll probably do the hand movements wrong and I'll have to buy the ice cream this time." I say, nudging him. He takes his hand out of mine and wraps it around my shoulders. "See!" I say, pointing to his arm. "What? Do you want me to remove it?" He teases with a smirk. "Nope." I say as I continue walking with him. "Let's go get some yoghurt." He suggests, pointing over to the little outlet, not too far from us. I nod. "Let's sit outside. The weather's particularly nice today." I suggest as we enter the store. He nods. "Shall we order one big cup and share it?" He asks. I nod. "Plain Yogurt. Big Cup please." Mark orders. The lady nods and fills the cup to the brim with yogurt. Mark pays and we walk outside, sitting on the chairs. "Now we really are cliche." Mark comments, making me laugh. "Tumblr." I say, he smiles and shakes his head. "Let's take pictures." He says, bringing out his phone as he takes pictures of me and the yogurt. We use both of ours to take silly pictures together.

"As I post a picture, there will be edits everywhere." I say, as I take a scoop from the cup. "True. The fans are really dedicated." He says. "Speaking of which." I scroll through Twitter to see a distinct post of Mark and I at the restaurant earlier.

GOT7 Members, Eun-Bi & Mark spotted at a Restaurant, enjoying each other's company as they eat and laugh together. Are these two dating? #MarkBi or #Malivia?

"It has begun." Mark comments in an announcer voice. "And with the leading score, Eun-Bi!" I announce, cheering for myself as I get up and do a victory dance. Mark laughs and pulls me back down. "What am I going to do? I'm dating someone as childish as you." He says, making it sound so pitiful. "Hey, I'm not that bad." I pout, nudging him. "You're fantastic." Mark says as he feeds me yogurt. I laugh and roll my eyes.