[24] Lion City

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

The concert was extremely rad. We got to meet all of them and again, we got bombarded with gifts, questions, hugs, kisses and many pictures were taken. It felt surreal to be back. Like it was too good to be true. I was a little sad, knowing that we'd have to move on to another country after today.

Today was Day 2.

We were being interviewed by Dee Kosh, a Singaporean youtuber. He grew up in the Philippines. Lucky. I never got to see my Filipino side of the family. None of them showed up to my birthdays. None of them probably knew that I was alive. But, that's okay.

"Guys. Singapore's really humid and hot. Be careful of what you decide to wear." I warn at the breakfast table. "Trust me, after last night, I know." Jackson says. We were basically sweating bricks. So much, that when we reached the hotel room, we rushed to have showers. Not wanting to reek of perspiration.

"Mark, Jackson, Eun-Bi. You guys speak more fluent English so try translating to the boys if they seem lost."

I nod. "I can't wait!" I squeal excitedly. "Eat." Mark says, feeding me some bread. "Markiepooh!" Jackson cooed, opening his mouth too. I laugh as Mark feeds Jackson a raisin that was dipped in salt. "Hyung!" Jackson groans, spitting it out almost instantly. "You're dead to me." He says, pointing to Mark. "Aigoo.. You guys are always at it." Jr says, stuffing bread into Jackson's mouth. "Unnie. What should I say for my introduction?" Yugyeom asks with a tap on my shoulder. "Hey guys, I'm the maknae, Yugyeom." I said, shrugging. "I'm not that good at introductions. Maybe should ask Mr Hong Kong over there." I say, pointing to Jackson who was peeling an orange.

"Alright. Please welcome, GOT7!" I hear. We all line up infront of our seats, and started our greeting, "Come & Get It! GOT7! Annyeonghaseyo We're GOT7!" Dee Kosh claps with the audience.

After the Introductions, the interview officially began. "So, to my knowledge. Eun-Bi. You've come to Singapore before?" Dee asks.

I nod. "My Dad would bring the family over here for what he claimed to be a vacation." His mouth forms an 'o', nodding his head. "I also know that the boys have been here before. But only for less than a day."

Jackson nods. "Yeah. We weren't really on a tour then. It was more of a little meet and greet time thing." Mark explains.

"Right. So what do you think, now that you've all been here a little longer?"

"Well, It's definitely more hot than I remembered. It was hard trying not to have sweat rolling down my face every time." Jackson says. We all laugh.

"Fan questions!" Dee announces. I watched the monitor as the first question comes on. "Alright, this one's for BamBam. Who would you prefer to share a room with?"

"Well, uhm. As you guys know, Mark... He doesn't talk a lot. So I think I can learn to try and get him to speak more. If we were roommates." He says, pausing in between his sentences to phrase his words properly.

"Next question, this one's for all of you. If you had to swap lives with one person for a full 24 hours. Who would it be? Let's start with Yugyeom."

I start to translate for him.

"I will pick JB Hyung. He is very responsible." Yugyeom says, smiling at Dee. "As for me, I think I'll pick Jackson. Just so I can make him shut up, for a day." I say, looking at Jackson who was glaring at me. The crowd started laughing. "I think I'd honestly pick Eun-Bi. Aside from the fact that she's the only girl and I want to see how we are from her perspective, I also want to see what the fans give her because she always gets really happy when she reads the letters." Mark says. "I'll pick Mark. So I can flick and pinch Eun-Bi and she won't retaliate." Jackson says. I form a fist with my hand, pretending to hit him. He ducks. I laugh, hitting my knee.

"I'll pick Yugyeom. So I can dance a little better." BamBam says. "I want to pick BamBam. He's always in a good mood." Jb says. "As for me, I'll pick Mark. I'd love to have some time to myself and listen to music." Jr says. "I'll pick Eun-Bi. So I can look at her music sheets. She makes songs a lot." Youngjae says as Mark helps him with some of the words.

"Alright. Time to play a game, Who's the most blank?"

I sit such that I'm facing Dee Kosh while he asked us the questions.

"Who's most likely to sleep through a concert?" He asks. "Jb and Eun-Bi!" he says in shock after we pointed at each other. "Lies! I'm always the first one to wake up!" I defended, smacking the fingers that were pointed to me. "That's because you're always the first one to fall asleep!" Mark says. I laugh with the boys.

"Who's most likely to pay at a dinner?"
We all point to Jb as Jackson slowly chants "Leader! Leader!" into his mic.

"I feel bad for him sometimes. But we don't always eat outside anyway." BamBam says. "Jackson on the other hand will order the entire menu." I say. Jackson glares at me. "Are you calling me fat?" Jackson asks, mocking a girl's voice. I laugh.

"Who's most likely to fall on stage?"

"Junior!" We all say, pointing to Jr. He smiles as he points to himself as well. "Stop, next question." He says, laughing as well.

"Who's most likely to trip one of the other members?"

"Yugyeom!" We all say, pointing to the maknae. "If you guys have not watched the Evil Maknae Line for Yugyeom, please watch." Youngjae says.

"Lion City! We love you!" We say into our mics, earning squeals and screams from the fans. "1, 2, 3."

"This has been GOT7." We say, bowing before we were escorted to the van.

"Alright. Here's your mission for Singapore. Go to the Merlion and do the GOT7 sign infront of it."

We quickly ask the driver to drive faster. When we arrive, we race to a spot and do the sign. The camera takes  pictures of the boys and I.

The photos were then shared to us and I decide to post it.

@EunBi : Lion City, you guys were amazing! Until next time!

We got back to van and we drove to the airport, getting tickets, bags and food to suffice for the next few hours of being stuck in an airplane. We went through several security checks and bag checks. Got to our seats in the plane and immediately knocked out from exhaustion. It was tough trying not to sleep, because I wanted to stay awake and admire Singapore from up in the air. But Mark's calm heart beat formed the perfect atmosphere for me fall asleep.

"I love you." He whispers, stroking my cheek. "I love you too." He presses his lips against mine as he wraps his hands around my waist. "Get some rest. We're gonna need it."