[22] Mission

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

We were given our tickets for the plane trip and we had four hours to kill until then. We were going on a tour in Asia. We planned to go on a worldwide tour towards the end of the year so it's like GOT7's Christmas present to the IGOT7s.

It was 12 pm in the airport and there weren't that many people. "Let's go to Starbucks. I need caffeine." BamBam says, tugging on Mark's arm. "Same. Let's go guys." He intertwines his fingers with mine as we walk towards the popular coffee shop.

"One regular Mocha and One White Chocolate Frappe please." Mark says, helping me order. "Do you plan on sleeping on the plane ride?" I ask, as we wait for our drinks to be made. "Depends. Are you going to be my seat mate?" He asks, smiling at me. Which I was. "I doubt we'll be able to fall asleep after coffee and food." He says, ruffling my hair. "We're sort of matching today." I pointed out. He wore a cream sweater with black jeans while I wore a cream hoodie with black jeans. He picks up our tray, but puts it down, lifting up the receipt. "She won't be needing this. I'm her boyfriend." He says, smiling at the man while he pierces it through the pin-stand. He picks up our drinks and I follow him as we walk over to the group's table.

"Hyung got so mad!" Youngjae says, laughing as he imitated what just happened. "He was practically asking for it." I rolled my eyes and drank the cup of coffee quietly.

"Guys. Did everyone pack their GOT7 shirt? The one that's tie dyed." We all nod. "Good. Let's wear it on the first tour stop."

Mark smears whipped cream on my cheek, laughing. "How mature." I said, laughing with him. He kisses my cheek, licking the whipped cream that was now transferred unto his lips. "Smooth." He says, patting off the pretend dust from his shoulders.

We spent the rest of the time in Etude House and The Face Shop where I helped the boys pick up makeup that matched their skin color. "Eun-Bi. Why don't you wear makeup? I mean not that you need it because you're already beautiful." Yugyeom asks innocently. "Thanks Yugyeom. I prefer to stay as natural as I can. So it isn't that much of a pain to remove makeup." I explain, giving him a smile. His mouth forms an 'o'. I decide to buy some multipurpose makeup pencils from etude house. I take out a sample of an eyeliner and draw a small heart on my wrist.

"H-Hi. I'm a really big fan of yours. Can you please sign my cap?" A girl asks. I looked at her and smiled, nodding my head. "Do you want to take a picture?" I asked, to which she nods. I squat down to her height and hug her from the side, smiling at the camera. "Have a safe flight!" I say as she walks away, waving. She smiles and bows before walking away with her family.

I hummed along to AKMU's Give Love. I absolutely loved their harmony. I look over to my right to see Mark, observing me. "What?" I asked, laughing. "Noting." He says right after he steals a kiss from me. I poke at his sides before looking out the window at take off. Mark immediately holds unto my hand as he shuts his eyes. "Are you scared?" I whispered, bringing him closer to me, getting worried. "Nope. I just wanted to get close to you." He says, placing his head in the crook of my neck. "We're going to go to a Peranakan Cuisine Restaurant later. I'm so excited!" I say, as I leaned my head against his.

"You get excited at the mention of regular food. I'm not surprised." He says, laughing at me. "Eun-Bi." He says, serious this time. "Yeah?" I asked. He smiles and says, "I love you." I smile and say, "I love you too."