[15] I'm just a little crazy for you.

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia.

We stayed outside the meet and greet room. Where all the fans were, with lines extending outside of the building. "Alright. Guys. Remember, we'll be in there for a long time. We'll have water bottles under the tables and we have some blankets and jackets in case it gets too cold." Jaebum reminds us before we enter. "GOT7. Hwaiting!" We cheer as we lift up our hands from the middle. "Sit by me." Mark whispers. I look up at him and nod. "Try not to get too jealous." He says with a smirk as he stuffs his hands into his pockets. "What are you talking about?" He responds with a chuckle. "You'll see." We entered the room that was filled with chatter and squeals. We filled up the seats and held the microphones to our mouths.

"1, 2, 3. Come & Get It, Annyeonghaseyo We're GOT7." We greeted, bowing to the fans. "Alright. In a awhile, we'll be starting the meet and greet. So everyone be ready, okay? We can't wait to meet you!" BamBam says. With that, we all sit down.

"Eun-Bi. Let me draw a heart on your cheek." Mark says, holding pink lipstick in his hand. He holds my face delicately as he slowly draws on the little heart. "You smell really nice." He says. I laugh, messing up his hair. "Yah. PDA isn't allowed." Junior scolds jokingly. I pout before pulling out a blanket from under the table and covered my legs to keep me warm.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" A fan greets as she puts down a poster of all of us. "Hello, what's your name?" I asked as I smiled at the teen who was tearing up. "I'm Quinn." She says in English. "Oh my gosh! English speaker!" I squealed, making her laugh as she covers her mouth.

I signed the poster with a black mark saying, "All The Best In Your Future Quinn. Love, Eun-Bi."

"Thank you so much! Can I have a hug?" She asks. "Sure baby." I say as I stand up and reach over the table to hug her. She shakes me gently before letting go. "I'm going to hide." I say to myself as I kneeled down, waiting for the fan to arrive to me.

"Hello!" I exclaimed, opening my arms to hug her. "Oh my gosh. This is real." She squeals, running on the spot excitedly. "I bought you this lipstick from MAC and bunny ears." She says, as she hands me a paper bag. "Aw! Thank you so much! What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Hae-Rin. I've been a huge fan of you ever since you were revealed!" She says, as she choked on her tears. "Oh my gosh. Please don't cry!" I say, laughing at how adorable she was. I crawled under the table and gave her a closer hug. "Can we please take a picture?" She asks. I nod, giving her phone to one of the guards. I wrapped my arms around her neck and and made a kissy face to her cheek. "Have a nice day!" I said, waving to her.

"You're killing this." Mark says, laughing as he helps me get up from under the table, taking my hands into his. "Thank you." I say as I take the little bunny ears from inside the paper bag and put them on. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I cheered as the next fan came up to me. "Hi Unnie. Can I ask you a question?" She whispers. "Sure." I whisper back. "Are you and Mark really dating?" She asks. I smile and pull on Mark's arm. He looks over to me and the fan. "Tell him your question." I say, giving her a smile. "O-Oh are you and Unnie really dating?" As she says this, BamBam places a mic near her mouth and the question makes the room fall silent. I reach over to hit BamBam over the head. "Yes. We're dating." Mark says into his mic.

My cheeks flush. I didn't know he would actually use a mic. "Oh my gosh! Please enjoy this then." She hands us a box before she runs off. I open the box with Mark to see sweaters with our faces on it. "Thank you!" I shout to the fan, waving at her. She smiles and continues running. "Hello. Hello." Mark greets his next fan. I look straight forward to see a girl in her early teens. "Hi, how are you and what's your name?" I asked as I unrolled her poster. "I'm really happy to be able to meet all of you. I'm Lee Ann." She says.