[4] Photoshoot

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

"Alright! Here's the line up! The boys will be photographed individually first then there'll be a group picture of them. Then, we'll have a solo shot of Eun-Bi. And shots of her with the boys individually. Then a group shot of everyone. Understood?" The photographer says. "Yeah." Everybody says. "Alright, get into your clothes then everybody in Room 5 for hair and makeup.

"So which are you most comfortable wearing?"
I looked through the many choices and picked one.

 I chose denim jeans with a few slits, a red flannel that I wore over a black and white striped shirt

I chose denim jeans with a few slits, a red flannel that I wore over a black and white striped shirt. I folded my clothes and put them in my bag, bringing them with me as I went to the hair and makeup room. "Oh, come over here!" one of the makeup unnies say. "Hmm.. let's go for natural eyes with a red lip." I nodded as she said so. "Oh look. We're sort of matching." My eyes shift over to the reflection of Mark in the mirror. He was wearing a red flannel with a few buttons undone and denim jeans as well. I laugh, only to be scolded by the Unnie. "Sorry." I say.

"Unnie! You look pretty!" Yugyeom says as he sits next to Mark who sat beside me, one of the ladies starting on him. "Thank you." I said.

"Guys, let's go for dinner outside later." Junior says as he takes a seat as well. The other boys start flooding in and everybody got their hair and makeup done.

"You look gorgeous!" The unnie says before she walks off. I looked up to see myself in the mirror. It was exactly as she described. Light eyes, red lip. I didn't think much of it and looked over to the boys. "Hold on, I need to do you hair." Another lady says. I sit back down and she starts curling my hair then she ties it up into a high ponytail.

"Here." She says, giving me hairspray and asking me to modify how I would like it to look. I just sprayed at the curls and I put the can down.

"Thank you." I said to the two unnies who did my hair and makeup. "You're welcome."

"Woah. You look great." BamBam says, giving me some claps. "Let's take some pictures!" Jackson says as he brings out his phone. And that, we did. I stood beside Jackson since I was the shortest and so it would be easier to pose.

My phone vibrates and I see that Uncle Jin wants to facetime.

"Hi Uncle Jin!" I said as I showed him how I looked. "Omo. My niece is so grown up!
You look great!" He says, giving me a thumbs up. "How about the boys?" I turned the camera and showed them each of their looks. "How are you liking them so far?" As if on cue, the boys make cute faces at me, waiting for me to shower compliments at them. "They're loads of fun." I say, to which they all say 'Awww'