[14] Birthdays

Park Eun-Bi , Olivia

"Happy Birthday To You.. Happy Birthday To You.. Happy Birthday Our Dear Eun-Bi, Happy Birthday To You.." I opened my eyes to see the boys with a pancake tower that had candles on it. I smiled. "Thank you guys." I say as I sat up. "Make a wish and blow the candles out." From the corner of my eye, I could see Mark taking pictures of me. I smiled and shut my eyes, making a wish. Then I blew out the candles. The boys started cheering as they make their way to the kitchen.

"Sadly, we have rehearsals today. But I promise, we'll watch movies tonight." Mark whispers as he sits beside me. I smile and give him a nod. He takes a little box out of his pocket. "Thank you for letting me date you and letting me take care of you even though I'm super awkward and random." He says as he hands it to me. "Do you want me to open it in front of you?" I asked. He nods.

I open the box to see a bracelet that had 'Mark & Olivia' engraved on the little wooden platelet that was attached to the black bracelet. He shows me his wrist and I see that he has the same one except that his was white. "Thank you." I say, bringing him into a hug. "I absolutely love it." I say as I plant a kiss on the corner of his lips. He groans as he wraps his arms around me. "Such a tease." I smile and shake my head. "I need to get ready go, go." I shooed him away.

"Birthday girl breakfast!" Jb announces. I smiled as I reached the table to see pancakes, bacon and eggs. "Wow, thank you guys!" I said as I gave each of them a hug. I sat down and started eating.

"You guys have really improved on your cooking." I said. "I made the eggs!" Jackson claims, proudly. "I made the pancakes." Mark says. "The rest of us wrestled with the oil and bacon." Yugyeom says. I laugh at how he put it. "They were practically screaming." Mark says.

"Alright kids. Eat up. Change into clothes for dance rehearsals and we'll head to the studio." Jaebum says. "Yes Sir." My phone vibrates.

Uncle Jin :
Happy Birthday Eun-Bi! I'm so proud of how far you've come! Continue what you're doing and stay strong! Good Luck!

Me :
Thanks Uncle Jin!

Kyle :
Hey little sis, Thanks for cheering me up all these years and making me feel like I'm a good brother. I'm proud of you. Take care! Happy Birthday x

Me :
Aww. How sweet <3 Thanks Kyle! Can you admit that that girl is your girlfriend for my birthday? xx

After breakfast, we went to our rooms and changed quickly. I took a pair of denim boyfriend jeans and paired it with grey dry-fit shirt. I braided my hair tightly and tied it with a basic elastic. I packed a small towel into my bag together with deodorant. I took my phone and left my room, putting on my white converse at the doorstep. "Let's go!" Jaebum shouts. We all walked out of the dorms and got into the van.

I sat in the backseat with Mark as usual. He sat beside me , with one arm that brought me into his embrace as I slept in his arms.

"Stretch!"

Yugyeom and I placed our feet against each other and reached over for a high five then to reach our toes. We alternated the pattern.

"Unnie. Mark Hyung is giving me a death glare. I'll go stretch with Youngjae." Yugyeom says as he backs away. Mark happily sits with me. "Aish. What a kid." I say, flicking his cheek. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Yah! Yah! I saw that!" Junior screeches, covering his eyes. "Hey Hey. You two can buy us all ice cream later. Just put a pause for right now." Jackson says. I glare at him playfully. "Cross your legs but with your feet touching eachother." Mark says. "Why?" I asked as I did just that. He places my hands straight forward. He applies some pressure, slowly pushing me down. "Hey! Hey! That hurts." I say springing up as I lie down on the floor. He laughs and apologizes. "Alright let's start. Marking!" Jaebum says.

"King Mark." Mark whispers to me with a wink. I look at him disapprovingly as I get to my position for 'If You Do.'

We did the song without music once and with music twice. Then we did it two times fast which was extremely fun.

"Alright! Let's watch the video." I take the phone off of the holder and held it such that everyone could see. "Jackson!" BamBam starts. "Hyung! You did wrong too." Yugyeom points out BamBam.

"Who's buying ice cream Jackson? Who? Hmmmm.." I teased with an eyebrow raised. Mark wraps an arm around me. "Hyung. Your girlfriend. Super cute." Jackson says as he clenches his jaw jokingly, giving Mark a thumbs up.

"Yugyeom! Can you run over Just Right with Eun-Bi?" Jaebum asks. He nods. I quickly take a sip of water from a bottle before returning to practice.

"Alright. So then it's 1. 2. Finger Dance..." He says. I keep laughing every time we have to do that part. It's too cute not to laugh at. "Then afterwards, swap the feet then woowoo~" Yugyeom sings. "Our maknae's teacher." Junior says, crying fake tears. "Guys let's go on a livestream." Jaebum says, taking out his phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We greet as people started commenting. I look over the comments briefly before standing up to go to my bag and take my phone. I went on twitter and decided to tweet.

@EunBi : Hey everybody, we're going on a livestream! Come join us! Link on the official GOT7 account :) xx

I look over to the boys and join them once again.

Mark, Are you and Eun-Bi really dating?
Eun-Bi, do you like Mark?
What about Markson?
MarkJin?

Instead of reading those comments, Jaebum reads one of the regular ones. "Will Eun-Bi be joining in with the older songs or are you guys working on new songs?" Jaebum says. "Well, we've been teaching her our songs so far and as for the new songs.. that's a secret." I laugh and cross my legs as I look at the comment section. "Eun-Bi. Who's your favorite member?" Youngjae reads. "None of them. They're all my favorite." I say, smiling at the boys who rolled their eyes at my answer. "Have any of you fought with Eun-Bi so far?" Jr says, looking over to me.

I shook my head. "We're all pretty chill at the dorms because that's where we can relax. And Eun-Bi isn't troublesome to share the dorm space with." Mark answers. "I'm so touched." I say, touching my chest. He laughs and nudges me. "Oh yeah! Guys it's Eun-Bi's birthday! Let's make #EunBiDay a thing." Jaebum says.

My phone immediately goes off repeatedly. I see that the notifications were all from the fans. "Thanks guys." I say as I scroll through the posts.

"Ice cream!" Jackson announces as he carries a black plastic bag while BamBam has the paddle pop type ice cream in his hands. "Bam." I call out, my hands open to catch one. He throws one at me which I catch. "Thank you." I say as I unwrap it.

"We would've thrown you a big party if it weren't for rehearsals. So let's do that next time, okay?" Junior says. I nod. "Spending time with you guys is enough for me." They all groan. "Has Mark infected you already?" Youngjae asks as he places his hand on my forehead. "Yah. I'm not that bad." Mark says with a pout. "Yeah, You're worse." Jackson says, earning a playful smack from Mark.

What will I do without this bunch?