[9] ASC

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

"Eun-Bi. You're being invited on the After School Club tomorrow, together with Mark and Jackson." Jae Bum informs me. "What time?" I ask. "Just wake up as per normal. The boys will tell you when to get ready." He says. "Alright, Thank you." I say as I open up the fridge and take out a bottle of water. I turn around to see Youngjae.

"I need to ask you something. But promise me you'll answer me 100% truthfully." He pleads, putting his hands together. "Okay." I say, as I take a sip of water before screwing the cap back on. "Do you like Mark?" He asks. "Why is everybody asking me this question?" I whine, scratching the back of my head. "We're just curious. Plus, we're in a band. We should know before anyone else." He explains. "Truthfully, I don't know either. He's thoughtful and caring but at the same time, he doesn't show any signs of the possibility of him liking me. It confuses me. He confuses me." I say, letting out a sigh.

"Mark doesn't open up to just anyone. He took awhile to be used to us. But after a few days of knowing you, he has already warmed up to you. You mean something to him Eun-Bi. You just have to figure out what that 'something' is." Youngjae says. "Aigoo.. Since when did you become my counselor?" I asked, laughing. "Thanks anyway, I'll keep that in mind." I say, patting him on the back before I left the kitchen and made my way to my room.

I woke up , brushed my teeth and washed my face. "Good Morning." I mumbled as I sat down on the couch next to Jackson. "Hey Hey. Oh yeah, be ready by 2pm." He tells me. I look over to the clock and see that it was 11am. "Should we make coffee for everyone?" I asked, sitting up. "I beat you to it." Mark says as he holds up a tray that contained 8 cups of coffee. "Thank you." I said as I took one of them. "Guys. Should we match outfits later or something?" Jackson asks. "Sure. What do you have in mind?" I say. "I'm thinking sort of basic. Just a mix of black, white and grey." Jackson says. "Sure. Let's do that."

I dried my hair with a towel as I returned to my room to prepare.

I wore a grey pullover with a little alien logo, pairing it with black jeans and black converse

I wore a grey pullover with a little alien logo, pairing it with black jeans and black converse. I applied some mascara, did my brows and put on a light swipe of lip balm before I took my phone and made my way to the living room.

"You all done?" Mark asks as he unlocks the door and gate. I nod. "Jackson." He calls. "Let's go then."

"And Today on the show, we have Mark, Jackson and Eun-Bi of GOT7!" Eric announces, Jackson decided to give me a piggyback ride as we enter the stage and Mark runs to hug Eric. "Hello. Hello." Eric greets. "Hi, I'm really sorry. He forced me to jump on his back." I said, making Jackson nod. I jump down and we form a line.

"So apart from Markson, why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself Eun-Bi." Eric says.

I bow politely and say, "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Eun-Bi from GOT7. I hope you guys will enjoy the show today!" I say, smiling at the viewers. "Alright! Let's head over to our seats." Eric says. I sit in between Mark and Jackson. "So, Eun-Bi. What is it like being the only girl?"

"Well, I didn't really mind that much. The boys made everything seem so casual and fun." I said, earning 'Aww's from the boys on both sides of me. "Well, Here's our first game. Never Have I Ever." Eric announces. "Keep it PG13 Eric. There's a kid on set." Jackson says, stroking the top of my head. They all laugh while I groan.

"Let's play before she kills us." Mark says. Eric explains how to play the game. We were each given a paddle, one side having the words 'Never' and the other side saying 'Have'. From each time we flipped it to the 'Have' side, one strike will be added. The first one to five strikes loses.

"First one. Never have I ever been on a date."

I flip mine to the 'never' side while all gain one strike. "Can the winner decide the forfeit?" I asked Eric. He nods. I smiled wickedly at the boys.

"Next, Never have I ever... eaten live octopus!" We all haven't. "I heard that you could die if one of the octopus' suction things stick to your throat and you can't breathe." I say. They look at me ,amazed. "Reasons why I will never eat anything that is still alive." Eric says. Jackson smirks, wanting to say something dirty.

"And the winner is Eun-Bi. Big surprise! The innocent princess." I smiled as they put on a fake crown on my head. "Choose the forfeit or punishment." Eric says.

"Do we have a toy hammer here?" One of the crew nods and runs over to give me one. I thank him. "Alright, squat down." They all groan.

I hit all of them, giving Jackson my full strength. "Yah! Park Eun-Bi." He mumbles as he drops to the floor in pain. Mark laughs while holding his butt, in some pain as well.

"Till next time!" Eric greets.

"Bye!" Mark and I said as we waved. I walk over to Jackson who was curled up by the moniter. "I'm sorry, I didn't think my hit was that strong." I said, laughing as he looked at me disapprovingly and eventually laughs it off.

We make our way back to the dorm. The trip back was silent, There wasn't much to talk about anyway.

"We're back!" Jackson says as he opens the door, letting Mark and I in before locking the gate and door. "That's my girl!" BamBam says, giving me high five. "Huh?" I asked, confused. "You hit Jackson so hard!" The rest burst out laughing. "I didn't know pure innocent Eun-Bi was capable of such a thing either." Jackson says. "I'm gonna take a nap." I tell the rest, letting them have their own little conversation.

Mark and I didn't really talk that much today. And it kind of makes me sad.. But why am I sad? I'm just a bandmate. Why do I have this urge to tell him how I feel? I don't even know how I feel. "Aish.. Park Eun-Bi. Sort out your feelings." I muttered to myself. I changed into sweats before getting under my covers.

@BamBam : Life lesson, Don't mess with Park Eun-Bi.

I laugh at his tweet and favourite it.

"Hey Eun-Bi. Can I talk to you?" Mark asks. "Yeah, sure. Come in." I say, putting away my phone.

"Do you like any of the boys?" He asks, with an eyebrow raised. "As friends, yeah." I said, slightly confused as to why he would ask such a thing. "Sorry, I'm really not good at the whole, start the conversation thing." He says as he sits down on the chair he used for when I was sick. "It's fine. Neither am I. I guess we're both the awkward ones." I say, laughing. "Guess so. Hey, do you want to go somewhere with me tomorrow?" He asks. "Sure, but where and when?" I ask. "It'll be at night and it's a secret." He says with a wink before he rushed out of my room.

I couldn't help but smile.

Geez Mark.. What are you doing to me?